Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Myanmar
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2021
On Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 5, 2024
GMMTV2025 ka be dwt ma lr mr tone, ngr a yan thi chin nay p, nin toh thi yin lay pyw pya Kya ohm naw
d mhr saunt ta tr sout pat pr pyal toh ml lok Kya ohm 🙂
ngr ka toh Janhae, Jamie and Emi lead role series twy ya sel chin tay kwl, also the three of them GL series ! kyalzupel
0 0
Replying to Nico iaco • Nov 4, 2024
Title Hide & Sis
Rumors say it will be on November 14....but I have doubts about it.
thank u ❤️
0 0
On Ni Kak Tai • Nov 4, 2024
Title Ni Kak Tai
omg! I'm so happy, ployphach leading role 😭 I hope she also get lead role in GMM2025 projects , I badly need her in a GL
5 3
Replying to Ray • Nov 4, 2024
Title Kidnap
Which pairing/artist you want to see in GMMTV2025? I want to see MilkLove and AouBoom main series so badly
I badly need janhae , Jamie , kapook and ciize in GL series as lead role
0 0
Replying to Nico iaco • Nov 3, 2024
Title Hide & Sis
Rumors say it will be on November 14....but I have doubts about it.
really?
0 2
Replying to Nico iaco • Nov 3, 2024
Title Hide & Sis
Rumors say it will be on November 14....but I have doubts about it.
source? link 🔗 🌚
0 1
Replying to bebo • Oct 31, 2024
why is nani collecting ghost ships like Pokemon? 😭DewNani, WinNani, OhmNani, SKYNANI 👑, and now NaniHong??…
SkyNani 🌚🤭
2 0
Replying to ellietheelai • Oct 30, 2024
Why is Namtan and Bright not in this series anymore. They literally ended the first season with them ㅠㅠ
namtan is in this now !!
1 0
Replying to ayume • Oct 28, 2024
yup, it's rare to see her as FL with significant role. I mean she had played main roles but with the taste of…
she needs to play more lead lead role , she deserves that she is so talented why don't they give her any lead role I'm so disappointed 😔
1 1
Replying to Burcu • Oct 26, 2024
So Win may not have any projects in GMMTV 2025, my dewwin heart is broken 💔
who know he will not in gmm2025?
0 1
Replying to fuyuxx • Oct 26, 2024
Title Pluto
We're getting 4/5 GLs 🤭 (manifesting)
I'm still hope, I wanna see my queen Janhae in a GL series as lead role couple
4 1
Replying to Nico iaco • Oct 25, 2024
Title Hide & Sis
Rumors say it will be on November 14....but I have doubts about it.
if it's in Nov 14 ,they should announce it now
0 12