Editorials
On Kidnap • Sep 19, 2024
Title Kidnap
lead role for papang GMM TV 2025 😱
7 1
On Peaceful Property • Sep 19, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
just waiting for Janhae another lead role ❤️
4 0
Replying to Fimmie • Sep 18, 2024
Title Us
she will be good as Sol in Nevertheless thai ver and Prim or Piploy as Jiwan
nevertheless is GL drama?
0 7
Replying to Burcu • Sep 18, 2024
Title Hide & Sis
Any updates
they will start filming after Pluto
1 1
On JT Patiphan Fueangfunuwat • Sep 18, 2024
Person JT Patiphan Fueangfunuwat
daddy type 🌚
2 0
On Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra • Sep 18, 2024
Person Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra
please give him lead role in other drama especially BL pair up with Jjay ❤️
5 0
On JT Patiphan Fueangfunuwat • Sep 18, 2024
Person JT Patiphan Fueangfunuwat
daddy type 🌚
2 0
On Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra • Sep 18, 2024
Person Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra
he's so talented, he deserves main roles 🤩
5 0
On Nevertheless, • Sep 17, 2024
Title Nevertheless,
is there any GL couple?
0 1
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Sep 16, 2024
Title Us
view always get support role , when will she get lead role ? I'm tired 🥴
if she doesn't have main role in gmm2025 , I ............ 🙃
1 1
Replying to Shalmali • Sep 16, 2024
Title Us
We need her in a good main role again!!! She was amazing in 55:15 Never Too Late!
agree!!! she is one of the best actress in GMM TV,
2 1
On Us • Sep 16, 2024
Title Us
view always gets so many supporting role , huuuuu!
3 14
Replying to Burcu • Sep 16, 2024
Title Us
I didn't like ViewJune so I'm glad they are not official couple, and ViewMim looks really adorable together
view always get support role , when will she get lead role ? I'm tired 🥴
1 3
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Sep 16, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
source? please 🤭
thanks
1 0
Replying to Future_Dreamer • Sep 16, 2024
Title Leap Day
Let us wait and see in the GMMTV 2025 announcements.
okay! 🤭
1 0
Replying to Burcu • Sep 16, 2024
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
Lol 😂 why though
I don't hate him , I'm also his fan, but his acting isn't good at this time !! while other good actor and actress get so many support roles he gets this lead role 😑 other side I love him
1 1
Replying to KittyFlash • Sep 15, 2024
Title Good Doctor
It's not onair yet, because some actors/actress are having Thai Lakorn series are upcoming.
now confirm release date 🤭
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Sep 15, 2024
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Win, Nanon and Force have been practicing horse riding!
source? please 🤭
0 2
Replying to Shalmali • Sep 15, 2024
Title Pluto
Q31 ~ September 15
how many Q?
1 1
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Sep 14, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I don't know, most of the people like and love this drama but what's wrong with the rating
probably homophobic
1 0
