News
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 25, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I love this drama part 1 and part 2 is good. I cried a lot. I wish there was more episodes. I wish they would make Alchemy of Souls Part 3!!!
2 0
Replying to ChenShiyi020 • Sep 22, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Same with me
Maybe because a lot of people are logging in.???
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 22, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Same with me
0 1
On Forever and Ever • Sep 22, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
1 hour left
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I see in the comments section that people are saying that the drama is slow and asking if they have to watch OaO. I say watch the OaO first before you watch FaE. You will understand FaE better after you watch OaO.
4 3
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 13, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
It said fast track release is coming in Sep 15.Schedule isSep 15, ep 17 - 22 Sep 22, ep 23 - 28Sep 29, ep 29 -…
OMG!! I can't wait for the episodes.💗💗
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 13, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
5 more hours
1 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Sep 11, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
this drama should not be watched because once you've watched it you will definitely be like me, obsessed with…
You are not the only ones i'm also poisoned, me too i'm going back to the first episodes of each series.
2 1
On Forever and Ever • Sep 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
This is torture waiting until Monday😭😭😭😭
3 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I wish all the episodes would just come out. I can't wait until Monday.😭😭😭
4 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I wish the days go by faster so all the episodes can come out
4 1
Replying to HF • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
i hate zsc mom so much
I dont like her either.
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 6, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
The episodes are healing my soul❤️
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 6, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I'm excited 15 minutes left
0 0
