Editorials Replying to Ricky Huckle • Jun 24, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
I like the characters but i do wish the ML would stop acting stupid and childish, his character in love me, love…
I find imperfect characters far more charming than the typical flawless perfect ML. I actually appreciate how childish the ML is, because that's exactly how he's portrayed in the novel. These days, it's rare to see a drama stay so faithful to its source material.
13 0
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Jun 24, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
It seems cdrama these days is mostly written or directed by women cause the IQ of these recent drama is so so…
Then don't watch it. No one is forcing you to watch
8 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 24, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Why is this rated so low? MDL are you alright?
4 11
Replying to koreanbosuji • May 19, 2026
Title Ming Dynasty Spoiler
Did you finish?
I dropped this drama after Zhu Ya Wen’s character died. I’ll probably pick it up again sometime in the future.
0 0
On The Judge Returns • Jan 6, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
why is the rating so low?
1 0
On Swords into Plowshares • Jan 5, 2026
Title Swords into Plowshares
so excited for this!! Zhu Ya Wen!
2 0
On Swords into Plowshares • Dec 26, 2025
Title Swords into Plowshares
It's an honor to see Zhu Ya Wen again!!! Loved his role in Ming Dynasty
4 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 22, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
I’m the kind of C-drama viewer who usually skips unnecessary scenes, but with this drama, I can’t skip even a single moment because I feel like I'll miss something important. What a great show.... I really hope it earns a 9 rating. Definitely unskippable, what a gem!
25 2
Replying to CARDI C • Dec 16, 2025
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Maybe Yumi moves on and has a happy ending but my heart is alwaysssss gonna be aching for Woong 🥺
I still mourn for Woong. He was a loyal man.
4 0
On Ming Dynasty • Dec 13, 2025
Title Ming Dynasty
I’m so glad I finally gave this C-drama a try. I’m used to dramas relying heavily on CGI, but this one clearly has a high production budget. So far, among all the Ming–Qing dramas I’ve watched, this stands out as the best in terms of overall quality—costumes, cinematography, and cast included. I’m still on episode 1, though, so I can’t judge the plot just yet.
0 2
On Kim Do Hoon • Dec 10, 2025
Person Kim Do Hoon
Is he enlisting?? Why no more upcoming dramas for 2026?
0 1
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 7, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land Spoiler
I honestly expected Nie Jiu Luo and Lin Xi Rou to have an intense showdown, but wow… that was the most anticlimactic fight I’ve ever seen.
16 1
On Long Ye Qu • Dec 6, 2025
Title Long Ye Qu
I hope CCP can forgive Deng Lun... If for some miracle he'll be pardoned, maybe we'll be able to see this film. CCP have mercy LOL
7 0
On Someday of Me • Dec 4, 2025
Title Someday of Me
little to no posts on X and only a trailer on yt.
1 0
On Dear X • Dec 4, 2025
Title Dear X
Girl is a survivor quite literally.
8 0
On Generation to Generation • Dec 4, 2025
Title Generation to Generation
same author as Story of Minglan and Love Like Galaxy??????????? I'm in!!!
13 0
On Zhang Li • Nov 28, 2025
Person Zhang Li
WTH SHE'S 40????? I thought she has the same age as Dilreba.
9 0
On Legend of the Magnate • Nov 23, 2025
Title Legend of the Magnate
Yizhou!!!!! so excited for this.
1 0
On Typhoon Family • Nov 19, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
I honestly don’t understand why people on MDL give genuinely good dramas such low ratings. Typhoon Family definitely doesn’t deserve an 8. You can’t expect an IMF-themed drama to have the characters constantly winning ... it’s portraying a financial crisis, after all. The struggle is part of the story.
20 3
On Typhoon Family • Nov 9, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Taepoong's going through the motions for now, but once he figures out what it truly means to lead, that’s when the real wins will come in. It would be unreal if he's just suddenly good at his job. Failures are here to teach. And I'm particularly enjoying this drama.
9 0
