Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2021
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 22, 2023
Cho young shin & Kim Chi Yeol are the only sensible character from the start. Especially CYS ! He deserved better >>>
The ending was not THAT bad although the first season was better >>>>
4 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • Feb 21, 2023
IF YOU HATE LOVE TRIANGLE’S STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS SHOW AS POSSIBLE! I’m only on the second episode and…
Thanks!
I hate LT
0 0
Replying to nikarup • Feb 11, 2023
Ok ,i am fan of sik so i didn't miss .. although series is good & ending was super quet,& i think they hinted…
SIG character Strong or Weak?
0 1
Replying to Deeyouth • Feb 10, 2023
I’m not interested in money trading at all 😁😁 but I’m really enjoying this drama and I got to learn…
ML strong or weak??
0 1
Replying to GRIM • Feb 10, 2023
This is underrated! I like the revenge plot but the constant flashbacks are a bit annoying tbh….it disturbs…
Is it like Reborn rich??
0 1
Replying to King Lord • Feb 3, 2023
Title Trolley
Last four episodes left and then boom the ratings will surely shoot up hopefully. E11 and E12 were just MINDBOGGLING…
Just one q Is ML strong or weak?
0 1
Replying to Ali_110 • Jan 28, 2023
Title Gannibal
Is this drama worth watching? btw i have only watched one Jdrama allice in borderland
I didn't knew about this. i ve edited my comment Thank you.
1 0
Replying to adramalover • Jan 27, 2023
Title Gannibal
This series is so not predictable. I never know what will happen next.
Is this drama worth watching? btw i have only watched one Jdrama allice in borderland
0 3
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 23, 2022
You’ve probably skipped some parts of the ending, those survivors chose to stay in the game world
I know that but where they are in real world ???
0 2
Replying to 9429241 • Dec 23, 2022
Loved the ending, for those that didn't understand the ending:The one's that died in the game were killed by the…
What about the those two characters who were survived in prison game with chisiya ??
0 2
On Bargain • Dec 9, 2022
Title Bargain
2nd season is needed !!!!!!!!!!!!
3 1
On Connect • Dec 8, 2022
Title Connect
Go Kyung Pyo really nailed the serial killer role !!! Season 2 is needed .
5 0
Replying to Mid_July_Misery • Dec 5, 2022
I really like this type of dramas . It keeps me hooked. Totally invested in this .
Is it like *Weak hero Class * ?
& ML strong or weak?
0 3