Celebrity
Replying to ShuuWolf • Nov 30, 2022
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
9.5/10 - really recommend!if the end was a little more interesting it would be 10/10!
Happy or Sad ending?
1 1
Replying to Ari Es • Nov 29, 2022
Title About Time
This is really something....how do I put it,I mean everything about this drama is quite decent,I loved both the…
Love triangle between?
0 0
On Seoul Vibe • Nov 25, 2022
Title Seoul Vibe
What happened to Secretary (kim yoon) ???
2 0
On Project Wolf Hunting • Nov 24, 2022
Title Project Wolf Hunting
This movie is AWESOME! I need a SEQUEL !!!!!!!
1 0
Replying to wilsonban • Nov 18, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Just finished watching the series and it is very different from what I expected based on how the webtoon is described.…
Happy, Sad or Open ending?
0 1
On Blind • Nov 7, 2022
Title Blind
The revenge taken by "YJ" was Brutal especially to *Crazy Dog* 🔥
1 1
Replying to Rythrinx • Oct 12, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Yes, please watch it.. I think the ending wasn't bad tbf...
ML strong or weak?
0 1
On Blood Free • Aug 11, 2022
Title Blood Free
King Ju Ji-hoon is back!!!!!!
2 0
On School 2021 • Aug 7, 2022
Title School 2021
This one is better than >>>> School 2017
2 4
On Insider • Aug 4, 2022
Title Insider
Deserves a higher rating & S2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jul 6, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
"Yeom Chang Hee" stole the entire show! My fav & relatable character! (7.5/10)
10 0
Replying to Sterba • Jul 3, 2022
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
episodes 1-8 were good, but 9-12 ... were a waste, I watched this drama when it was airing
Do you recommend?
0 1
On The King of Pigs • Jul 2, 2022
Title The King of Pigs
PERFECT! Kim Dong Wook never disappoints. (9/ 10)
2 0
Replying to kirketexpert • Jun 24, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
then it's their loss. Because that vibe from berlin was something people liked and you changed the main thing…
True! Berlin was literally famous for his Charisma & BADASSNESSS !!!
3 3
Replying to Stevie70 • Jun 24, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Not so far (on ep 2)...I wish they had Nam Goong Min play the role since he can do the sexy, psycho and charismatic…
True! Nam gong min or Shin sung rok would have been a PERFECT choice!
3 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 24, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
BERLIN was my fav character in original one and here they didn't do justice to his character !!!! already watched 3 episodes not sure if I want to continue.
1 1
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 24, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Is Berlin character strong/Badass like in original one???
0 4
Replying to pixpix • Jun 8, 2022
Title Untouchable
I like around 80-85% about this drama, but unfortunately closer to end it started to be just bad. During watching…
Happy ending or sad?
0 0
Replying to Hadeer • Jun 8, 2022
Title Untouchable
This drama is very underrated... Really enjoyed watching it back when it was airing and was actually disappointed…
Sad or Happy ending?
0 0
Replying to Ali_110 • Jun 8, 2022
Title Untouchable
Sad ending or happy?
Do you recommend?
0 1
