K-Drama
Replying to chills • Aug 19, 2021
Title EXchange
So only 3 eps have been subbed so far by Λante and they have a google drive folder in there youtube channel :…
no worries!
0 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Aug 18, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
Ok so here me out. A watch party for ep 9 when it comes out on Netflix. I can host on 'Scener' if people are interested!
4 1
Replying to Gintoki Sakata • Aug 18, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2 Spoiler
If Song Hwa and Ik Jun end up together can somoene tell me please? so I can watch it ahahaha
They haven't yet!!! But I hope they do!
4 0
Replying to idontevenknow • Aug 18, 2021
Title Police University
The guidance department director is becoming the highlight of the show for me lol
Same! I just wish she was ML in more dramas...
0 0
Replying to Honey Bee • Aug 18, 2021
Title EXchange Spoiler
i need eng sub please ;'(
So only 3 eps have been subbed so far by Λante and they have a google drive folder in there youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClNllNgUok2A3E0akRTnXvw/about
0 5
