Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2021

Friends

Apr 24, 2026

I'm so excited for the series

Up and Poom are one of my favourite actors. The episode was unexpectedly hilarious that i couldn't stop laughing at many parts. I liked the first episode. Let's see what's next
Was this review helpful to you?
Mar 14, 2026

Finally it's here🥹🥹

I've been waiting for this series for like forever. The trailer hooked me up, and made me wait for this series. I loved the concept. The 1st episode was a good start, i really loved the acting of Perth and hats off to Santa. I'm really excited and looking forward for other episodes. I can't wait already🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Was this review helpful to you?
4 days ago

Wow

This episode was🔥🔥🔥Yin's character is such a green flag. He didn't take advantage of Mungkorn's state of mind
Was this review helpful to you?
Jul 21, 2026

May this love never find me

I don't care how Lu Qing was doing so much for Xiao Fan, he could've told him atleast that he'd be gone or something. You kick him out without any information, making him think you're seeing another man. Enduring his toxic wife and annoying servant for 2 years!!! And then suddenly showing up as if nothing happened and Xiao Fan being as submissive as ever. No communication at all. They do things but their relationship remains uncertain. I know Lu Qing had his reasons, something related to his past partner, but that's not how one should treat someone they love
Was this review helpful to you?
Fourever You Episode 16
1 people found this review helpful
Jan 9, 2025

My heart melted

I felt kinda emotional. How much Johan loved North. His love was so selfless. I'm happy he got his love in the end. And i thought there was only 16 episodes. I'm happy there will be one more
Was this review helpful to you?
Fourever You Episode 12
1 people found this review helpful
Dec 31, 2024

Can't get Johan and North out of my head

Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! I mean.... Aaahhhhh.... I can't get over Johan pulling North to sit on his lap and damn!!!! That kiss.... Ter was representing all of us with his reaction. Loved the last scene also
Was this review helpful to you?
4 days ago

Amazing

Damn!! That was such a rollercoaster of emotions. The acting was superbI teared up when Third showed up to console Wan
Was this review helpful to you?
Dive into You Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
9 days ago

WHAT!!!

That was exactly how i reacted after i complete this episode. I was like WHAT!!!! now I'm interested in this series. Damn, I'm looking forward
Was this review helpful to you?
11 days ago

Nice kick start

I'm already loving the seriesI can't wait to see what's next in the seriesAs everyone is talking, Jinna really pulled the attention.
Was this review helpful to you?
Not Yours Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
11 days ago

Let's see

Let's see how this drama turns out. The young master really is like a grown up toddler. He draws conclusions by himself. Let's see how his and Shogun's story turns out
Was this review helpful to you?
12 days ago

Hilarious at start, sweet at end

This episode was so crazy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i couldn't stop laughing at how hilarious it was. but the end part was so sweet and i liked the song. War's voice is so sweet🥰🥰🥰
Was this review helpful to you?
21 days ago

Fun to watch

So far it's fun to watch. I'm enjoyingI'm looking forward for more to see. YinWar is the reason I'm watching
Was this review helpful to you?
Project Loki Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
Mar 17, 2026

Good start

Ok, i will look forward. This Loki character is interesting. It makes me curious to see more of his problem solving tactics, and something about his mysterious persona is addictive.
Was this review helpful to you?
Feb 22, 2026

Let's see

I honestly started watching this because of Keagan. I can ignore the poor execution, I'll be patient and hope this story progresses well. I hope the future episodes will give more thrill, anxious wibe like a horror story, or suspense feeling
Was this review helpful to you?
Feb 2, 2025

Nice

Wow, what an episode. I liked how it showed that Minho is not just some pushover and knows what he's doing. I just hope the plot it's creating doesn't mess up in the upcoming episodes
Was this review helpful to you?