Editorials
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 1, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Is there no new episode for tonight??? I was waiting for episode 3 since last week's update.😭😭😭
8 0
Replying to Snowdrop • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Replying to deleted comment
Just give it up too, now go cry lmao
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I can't believe that I waited for this drama since last year and now the drama has ended (T_T) I hope there will be season 2 for this drama.
4 1
Replying to Laliscufer82098 • Jul 8, 2021
Title He’s into Her
Sorry but cant they just make a new mainstream bl drama??? That concept its still trending till last year im tired…
There are many bl dramas or movies in the Philippines now, but it's not that popular or hyped. You can watch Kimpoy Feliciano's new bl movie and many more like Boy's Lockdown, Quaranthings, Sakristan and many more.
3 0
Replying to shaarc • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
In pinyin, it was written "dà bǐng", but the correct pronunciation is "ta ping". Because in pinyin pronunciation,…
Ow okay I get it now , coz like I search it based on what I heard and for me it's like taobing😅 Thank youuuu
0 0
Replying to charms • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I think the subs would be on monday, to prevent it on posting on illegal websites
Same and it makes me not to sleep early because I will just think of what will happen next
1 0
Replying to Wendy Liu • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Da bing that means biscuit
Thank youuu
0 0
Replying to Kalae1 • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
It’s was written like Da Bing
Ow okay thank youu
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Guys just wanna ask how to pronounce the name of tong yao's cat, is it Tabing? Or Taobing or Tawbing? The translation in Google is abit messed up
0 6
Replying to Jasleen kaur • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Are episodes 23-28 uploaded there with subs ?
Yes, but I think english sub will be posted on the exact tiem and day the episodes should be released
0 1
Replying to yt23 • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
ugh K's parents are so annoying. all they want is his money.
Yeah maybe that's the reason he didn't want to talk about them
0 0
Replying to Haliqueen • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Is the countdown for ep 23 for English sub????? I want the answer asap
Later 8 pm, and the other subs for episode 24-28 will be next week
0 0
Replying to TEXTFROMYOUREX • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
i think everybody is searching for the subs and i'm dying to find them :((
I think the subs would be on monday, to prevent it on posting on illegal websites
1 4
Replying to Alexhz • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I think its only on Youku
There is no release for episode 23 and 24 on wetv tomorrow right?? I saw it on the schdeule😭
0 1
Replying to Alexhz • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I think its only on Youku
Maybe we can just use vpn??
0 3
Replying to Alexhz • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I think its only on Youku
Aw ok I hope it will have subs, cos one time I watch it on youku there is no any subs
0 1
Replying to Prichhti Arya • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
can you please give the link for trailers ....
You can watch it on youku
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Is there no subs in youku??
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Someone said 23-28 episode will be posted tomorrow will the 6 episodes be on wetv?? Or is it just in youku and douban?
0 20
Replying to charms • Jul 7, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Is the rating of the series important in douban? cos I've seen some comments somewhere about it'll be dropped…
The series has a high rating in wetv and youku, the ratings is still counted on that app?
0 1
