Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where the stars are under the sea
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2021

Junes Rabbit

Where the stars are under the sea
Replying to Ashi Harsh • May 17, 2022
can anyone recommend me similar drama like this
Don't disturb my Study
3 3
On Song Zu Er • May 16, 2022
Person Song Zu Er
She looked a lot like the actress from put your head on my shoulder in Legally Romance, her college days version
0 0
Replying to blue • May 16, 2022
there's not much of sehyun in the novel, to be honest. the focus is all on go yoohan and choi yeonwoo and they…
That's what I want!!!! All the info about them.... Tbh I don't wanna watch this coz Yoohan isn't there. And I fell for Hyun Jun after watching this!!!🥲🥲🥲

I want how the case regarding his mom went and how happy the guys are together and tiny moments!!!
2 1
On Personal Taste • May 14, 2022
Lol seeing this drama having so many cliches is just 💀💀💀 but damn it's a classic old drama
3 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 10, 2022
Didn't expect or liked the musical type of aspect they had in the drama counterpart but still love the plot from its webtoon days!!!!!
1 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Make way for me coz I've started😎😎😎😎
0 9
Replying to soonsetra • May 3, 2022
For sure! What a pain in the ass for saying those titles *cries*
Haha all I could think is atleast they should've given it to us... order wise
0 0
Replying to Hanis • May 3, 2022
In twitter I saw someone asked author this question and he answered ; Q : Why Tofu look like P’Neung, not P’Tatarn?A…
Same! I could totally ship Tofu and Nut but when it comes to Tarn and Nut... I can't bring myself to do that. They haven't really shown us why they were the endgame except that Tofu was a teddy bear in the beginning. So, to me it Tarn and Nut end doesn't work 😐
And they should've shown more of Tarn for us to understand. But not every story has characters who get together because they're the best fit. Ig it's their love to decide in the end.
2 2
Replying to Hanis • May 3, 2022
In twitter I saw someone asked author this question and he answered ; Q : Why Tofu look like P’Neung, not P’Tatarn?A…
Thanks for answering this!!!!! I thought of the second part but I didn't get why he'd look like P'Nueng!
It's good to know!
(Idk why I expected something more bigger than this😅🤦🏻‍♀️)
1 4
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 3, 2022
Hi, so apparently a lot on the scenes has been cut so the ending is really bad. But according to the novel there's…
I haven't read it but someone in the comment section said so. What's missing is(I'll copy it down):"The cuts mostly affected the reactions to Tofu's death, showing the healing process that takes place between his death, the grief that followed it, and how Nut was struggling about it, and will show even more clearly how he really loves Tofu, even more than what the ending has shown us."

And I searched the internet and found that there isn't an English translation of the novel as of yet.
4 0
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 3, 2022
Anyone who has read the Thai novel, I request you people/person to please post here on why Tofu looks like P'Nueng! Please 🥺🥺🥺
I came know that the novel has a whole lot more we couldn't see onscreen so please!!!!!!
2 6
Replying to Hanis • May 3, 2022
Guys its ok to dislike the ending , I also do but giving this drama 1/10 for ending is not too cruel ??? Like…
Hi, so apparently a lot on the scenes has been cut so the ending is really bad. But according to the novel there's a whole lot we are missing out on!
2 5
Replying to aquadrone22 • May 3, 2022
What exactly was cut and how impactful are the cuts to the ending?
I think this comment should be posted again and again for all the viewers here! Sadly there's no pin option here like there's one on Instagram. But since all this was cut, people should know it was cut and the ending is correct but it's missing some parts.
1 1
Replying to BenedictTan • May 3, 2022
Was explained by one of the Thai viewers here, Pasit, that the details are explained in another novel by the same…
REALLYYYYYY!?!?!? Please tell me if you know that!!! 🥺🥺🥺
1 1
Replying to BenedictTan • May 3, 2022
Was explained by one of the Thai viewers here, Pasit, that the details are explained in another novel by the same…
REALLYYYYYY!?!?!? Please tell me if you know that!!! 🥺🥺🥺
1 0