Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where the stars are under the sea
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2021

Junes Rabbit

Where the stars are under the sea
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Just expect me by May 1st ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ
0 11
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Now now I haven't started yet but do know that I tend to catch up really fastttt
0 14
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Will doooooooooo!!!!! Expect me here but gn for now 🤭
0 16
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
And Imma catch up!! Remember I binge😏😏 and better look out for Vegas🏃🏻‍♀️
0 1
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Awwww but you asked me to joinnnnnnn😏🥺
0 18
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Hmmm... Looking now maybe not but how he looks in the series... Oh well ;) hope he doesn't look my type. Sexy is a given but hope he is not my type
0 3
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
And and ANDDDDDDDDDDD It could totally be PORSCHEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pinning over him from the very first trailer by filmania! But maybe I'll claim Kinn or Vegas just to annoy you🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 5
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Just so yk I'll be claiming someone when i set my foot here 😏😏😉
0 20
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Bruhhhhhh WTFFFF ukw expect me here by May 1st then! Gonna see Ep 4 I tell yahhhh
Awww I didn't see you too but maybe we didn't cross paths yettttt
0 1
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
I said fuck it and watched bad buddy but I had to watch and rewatch.... And damn the comment section really kept it ✨alive✨ and ufff it was too hard back then itself but maybe by next episode I'll be here😉🤐 who knows😁
0 30
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
DUHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm a binger and Waiting is such a hassle andddddd the gap is too muchhhhhh
If it was lesser I'd have def considered but it's a lil too much. Like come on! It's July not even Juneeee. I'd be very sad when I miss the minor details which I catch on while watching
0 32
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Nahhhhh, not melting YETTTTT
I do plan to watch when ¾ of it is aired in the least
So, I saw most of it and am hyped about the others
0 34
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Maybe, maybe not😏😏😂😂 not telling youuuu🤐🤭😉 but gn indeed
0 36
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's torture either ways
NO! NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!
I'm watching tuxedo right now and already waiting on The miracle of teddy bear to finish airing.
There's too many which are airing on 30th but I'll be busy that day😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
Eheheheheeeee coz you're hereeeee
0 38
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
DAMN it's 11:30 here 🤐
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
R we all fujoshi s..?No gay or les?
Everything for KINNPORSCHE!!! 😏😏😏😂
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's torture either ways
Oh just 3 episodes aired till now? That's sad
See that's why I tell you, patienceeeeeeee
0 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
bye bye guys, I will come bye later to say goodnight but for now byeee
Goooooooooo it's better you sleepppp
0 44
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's torture either ways
And if I already didn't have a watchlist I'd be in the same suffering rn!! I'm biding my time to see that while happily completing some and enjoy my dramas. While I'm waiting on it, I'm making my time memorable with other things .. good or bad😂
Watching while it airs isn't my thing but recently I watched a few and am watching another while it is airing so yeah, torture enoughhhh
SUCH A MASTERPIECE like THISSSS needs my whole attention for all those heart attacks and evil laughs😉😏😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
0 0