K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to Bluesake • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Stop! Why is that hot though? Riding a Porsche on PorscheRiding a Porsche in PorscheIn Porsche on a PorscheImma go now 🤣💀💀💀 0 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Spoiler I am glad you took that off your chestI mean their names are similar NOOOOOOO 💀💀💀💀My "EVerYtHing is in a name" ass will start reeling 0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche And name it magnum The name 💀💀💀💀 but curious tho what would they name it 👀 0 0
Replying to Roonie • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche same here .. i was also confused Glad to find my tribe 🤣🤣💀💀 0 5
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Seeing ur name in here brightens my day You guys make me feel like coming here mimi🥰 1 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Spoiler I am glad you took that off your chestI mean their names are similar Learning che is chay for porchay def made me feel better🎉 0 3
Replying to piercedprincessx • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I’m also guilty of this 😭 We might be sharing the same brain cell😭💀 1 0
Replying to Roonie • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche go on.... I did please see the comment above 😞 0 0
Replying to Tato • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Spoiler I am glad you took that off your chestI mean their names are similar Like Porsche and "Che" got me thinking why would they do that🥲🫠 0 5
Replying to Bluesake • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Stop! Why is that hot though? A wild scene running in my mind💀Initially it was a pun but now ASDJJSNSNSNSJJAKA 0 2
Replying to Tato • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche better use the site, still glitches but better Answering from the website only😌 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Spoiler I really thought Porsche's parents named both Porsche and Chay as Porsche but diff nicknames when I saw the first ever trailer drop 1 21
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche IF ONLY>>>>>>>>>>PLZZZ My imagination for that scene going wild LMAO 💀 0 1
Replying to Roonie • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche hahaha .. good one THEY GIVING US THE CHANCE TO DO THIS!!!💀💀💀 1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche The app is being a shit like always 🫠😞 I couldn't open the notifications 3 7
Replying to Junes Rabbit • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche It is true tho👀Vegas was waiting for pete to know that Or it even existed 😞 0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I hope there's scene where Kinn buys a Porsche for Porsche 😏 9 16
Replying to Tato • Jul 20, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I feel that Vegas before Pete did not even know that being in love is a thing It is true tho👀Vegas was waiting for pete to know that 2 3
Riding a Porsche in Porsche
In Porsche on a Porsche
Imma go now 🤣💀💀💀
My "EVerYtHing is in a name" ass will start reeling
Initially it was a pun but now ASDJJSNSNSNSJJAKA
Vegas was waiting for pete to know that