Replying to KinnPorsche • Jul 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche OKAY I AM GONNA SAY SOMETHING THATS GONNA BURN SOME TOXIC ASSES BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SHITHEADS!!!!!!I will start… GO BESTIEEEEEE💯💯💯💯 POP OFFFF 0 1
On Sh**ting Stars • Jul 3, 2022 Title Sh**ting Stars Onto Ep 11, starting to wonder how many arcs this drama even has..... 2 1
Replying to mpruel • Jul 2, 2022 Title Sh**ting Stars I laugh in every episode ^^ (still on eps 9 anyway) Same I'm one ep 9 rn!!God this drama is funny!!! 0 1
On Sh**ting Stars • Jul 2, 2022 Title Sh**ting Stars Kang Yu Sung is crafty and he so enjoys the drama that's happening around him LMAO 1 1
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 26, 2022 Title See You in My 19th Life Hyesun would do Jieum justice!!!I can totally imagine her teasing Seoha!!!! 11 0
Replying to 8278409 • Jun 19, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I will be back soon. Waiting for you hopie 💜 0 0
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 5, 2022 Title KinnPorsche ScientistTawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry! 🫂🥰😘 0 0
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche ScientistTawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry! Mom!!! 0 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Whatever the episode maybe I wanna see a smile of kinn and Porsche, pretty kim for now 5 1
Replying to Inusike • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Wtf 100k comment 😳😳😳. What ya all talking about ?? How? When ? Simping and spamming? LoL 0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche I havent done a game here in soo longgg. Who is up for one later today😁😁😁 What u planning gege? 0 1
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche ScientistTawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry! Is this you Oreo? 0 4
Replying to The scientist • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinntawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry No😱 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Manifesting for pool scene is manifesting that we be clowns 🤡🤡🤡 4 1
God this drama is funny!!!
I can totally imagine her teasing Seoha!!!!