Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where the stars are under the sea
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2021

Junes Rabbit

Where the stars are under the sea
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys if we seriously dont get the pool scene next week everyone is gonna be disappointed,Build's birthday will…
We be clowns if not 🤡🤡🤡🤡
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Be careful of spoiler
Stay off socials if possible
0 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
no subs for Jeff Barcode interview TwT
Subs are hard to come by like water in desert for those interviews😭
0 0
Replying to yawnz • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
why is it so quiet today...
It's busy elsewhere 😂😂
0 10
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He isn't dead, I don't remember accurately but Tawan cheats a lot and he was abusive or toxic idk(I read some…
Maybe coz we didn't see him yet or they're hoping he is
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He isn't dead, I don't remember accurately but Tawan cheats a lot and he was abusive or toxic idk(I read some…
Maybe coz we didn't see him yet or they're hoping he is
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kinn, Porsche, Vegas and Perth are the Sexy line with their own charisma😏😉
3 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Chay and Pete are the cuties!!!!
Or Chay is younger type cutie and Pete is the Cute boy 🥰
2 0
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm using website.. its working much better than app
It's like.... I type it, click on post and bam it dead on me⚰️
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just saw a few people assuming that mile has Tourette Syndrome and I find it really disrespectful to speculate…
People seriously need to stop speculating 🤦🏻‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm using website.. its working much better than app
The app is giving me a blank page after I comment😑 and it's just gone
0 3
Replying to Inusike • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I saw a comment now on another BL page, and they said BL are made for teenagers , now I feel really bad because…
They can't seriously mean that😑
The content is for whoever wants to watch it! So many of "adults" still watch cartoons even if we happen to just see it randomly
0 0
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I really curious what happened between Kinn and Tawan. I'm sure he cheated on him but then again I want to know…
He isn't dead, I don't remember accurately but Tawan cheats a lot and he was abusive or toxic idk(I read some of the novel)
0 3
Replying to nanaminsthighs • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
after almost 4 weeks i am back because a certain person missed me 🤔
Welcome back
1 0