Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where the stars are under the sea
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2021

Junes Rabbit

Where the stars are under the sea
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Personally I thought foxy would fit right in the Netflix show the seven lives of Lea, you got the vibes... The picture you, idk about the video u lol
0 0
Replying to Riri • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tf foxie did a video reveal? And I missed it?
And me😭😭😭
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Petition for foxy to post another pic? Anyone with me? Coz I kept missing
1 3
Replying to Foxi • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sounded cringe English isn't my thing
Same gege same
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
💋
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
💋
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
Done!!!
0 3
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
💯💯💯 Yo homieee
0 5
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
And diff haircut 😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
You look different in every picture!!! 👁️👄👁️ Still pretty thooooo
0 2
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
But you guys are freaking pretty and handsome (dw foxy🤣)!!
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
DAMN almost all of you active users posted face reveal😳😳😳
0 0
Replying to ureshii • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay face reveal, these are the most recent photos of me also wanted to show off the fit aha https://ameliarkk.tumblr.com/post/684780891151663104
YOU'RE SO PRETTYYYYYY WTF
1 3
Replying to Riri • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://riri9722.tumblr.com/post/684556568066408448Here's another one cause yukii, nana and redd missed it
You're so pretty 😍😍😍 Can't believe I missed your reveal!!!
0 11
Replying to andyisme • May 20, 2022
Have you now remembered
No... Rn Idek which C-drama I thought it was similar to. But rn I can see the similarities in Shopping King Louie drama.
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WHY IS EVERYONE SIMPING OVER LITTLE FOX I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS FACE REVEAL GOD DAMN IT
I HAVEN'T SEEN EITHERRRRR
0 0
Replying to Blossie • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does Kim's family know his identity as a singer?
I think he told porchay coz he was testing? Like how he asked abt Porsche later. He's investigating things so that's what I can come up with.
But according to the novel, they end up together tho...
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who where when?? Also we already have a discord 👁👄👁
🙌🏻
0 0