Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Where the stars are under the sea
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2021

Junes Rabbit

Where the stars are under the sea
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Gege btw I'm caught up to speed😉😉😉 TOLD YAAAAAA
0 4
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
I PLAN TOOOOOOO
I WANNA MAKE A SNOW ANGEL ONE DAY LOL
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The kiss is just 🔥🔥🔥 when he hugged Kinn tighter is justttt OMG
5 6
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Yuppp!!! It's amazing indeedd
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Haven't heard much about it but it's cool ❄️ tho. Sad about the snow coz I've never seen it
0 8
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Free fall made it onto to my Insta story... Let the insanity beginnnnnnnn
1 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
28 is FINEEEE I tell ya
Much much lot better than 39 or 38! Afternoons are so fucking hot and when the power goes just I can't damn
0 2
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pretty shit...but at least the weather is nice
Yeahhh that's whatttt
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Netherlands is fine tho rn that is. I've got my uncle and his fam there.
Not by temp but for us this IS summer, had summer holidays for a month or 1½ from mid April when I was younger😁😁😁😁 It was sure funnnn
0 10
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
It's 28°C at 8:30 in the night now...
0 4
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pretty shit...but at least the weather is nice
War is uncertain times in my words. Too many factors and consequences for my tiny brain😅🤌🏻😭
The amount controversial stuff I came around tho I'm ignorant of politics is just too much
0 2
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Where YOU AT!?!? I'm from India... It's not like one month early... Summer is like Apr to mid June mostly here
0 12
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Bruh it's scorching here! 33-almost 40 degrees is summerrrrr
0 6
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pretty shit...but at least the weather is nice
Uncertain times are stressful indeed😭
0 4
Replying to Riri • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The way they have so cleverly been written in the POV of kinn and Porsche respectively
🔥🔥🔥🔥
The last I heard such song was from My beautiful man! But love love LOVEEEEEEE
0 0
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Wait a min..... We are in diff countries🤦🏻‍♀️🤌🏻
0 14
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Wdym this is May!!! It's summer 👁️👄👁️
0 8
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pretty shit...but at least the weather is nice
Hold the ☕☕🍵
Relatives being shit😐, frustration and just a slow day. Hope yours is a lil better
0 6
Replying to Junes Rabbit • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listening to Free fall and damn😍😍😍
Isn't this summer🤔???
0 25
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Drowning in Free fall!!!!
Love both the Thai and English versions but damn🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
1 2