Ken's English, more like Perth's English....sorry guys I can only see Perth in Ken
Oh! I'm fairly new to the Thai scene. Just started last year.... My first thai drama is 2gether. Years ago I saw one coz a friend told me but it's too much of a melodrama to consider it my first😋
We are! Gotta think like that only so we can live on and be happy. Comparing is tiring and my brain will get overheated or else Randomly go upto the mirror and think you're cute and it's enough!!!! Whichever genre it maybe cute or hot or sexy😏😏😉😉😉
Ah but I didn't get to start then, nephew's birthday so one side of family came to India and was so busy till 15th from 20th last month! Too tiring and boring mixed
Lol anyways how many BLs have you watched???
I egged you for the answer so come onnnnn(Jk your wish)
Randomly go upto the mirror and think you're cute and it's enough!!!!
Whichever genre it maybe cute or hot or sexy😏😏😉😉😉
I last saw him in My engineer and da fuck he's DAYUMMMM
I like you tho, talking with you is good🤭🤭😂😂😂
The kiss OMG THE KISS
OHMONDIEU THE FUCKING KISSSSSS
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DRAGGED MEEEE