News
On Reset • Feb 13, 2022
Title Reset
This isn't my usual genre of drama but THIS IS SO GOOD!
3 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Jan 6, 2022
Title A Love So Beautiful
I regret that I purposely ignore this whenever I search for a drama to watch. This is such a masterpiece!
5 0
Replying to lovedramas0309 • Dec 26, 2021
Title Fah Mee Tawan
Lmao i rewatched this without having realized i already watched it until like late late😂
After seeing this comment, I checked the mid eps and saw that I already watched this too lmao
2 1
On Love of Aurora • Oct 1, 2021
Title Love of Aurora Spoiler
Jun Tai should've trusted Xing Zi more just like Hua Hao did. I swear Hua Hao is much better character for me.
0 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Sep 20, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
LOL, is this the one and only drama where it's taking ages for a couple to finally become ONE?
Don't disturb my study too! They had special eps but it's still good without it. Really one of my favorites
1 0
On You Are My Destiny • Sep 20, 2021
Title You Are My Destiny
I've watched this before and re-watching now. Tbh I like this version better than Taiwanese. When I watched Taiwanese ver. again, the ML there just really made my blood boil that I never planned to watch it again. I haven't watch the other remake yet so let's see which is better.
0 0
On A River Runs through It • Sep 19, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
Can I ask at what ep did Shi Yi and Xiao Ju became a couple?
0 11
Replying to She Was Pretty • Sep 14, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
Replying to deleted comment
Got it now, thanks!
0 1
Replying to HEROSASUKE • Sep 14, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
彼女 はキレイ だった #10Available on Dailymotion But without subs
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to She Was Pretty • Sep 14, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
Replying to deleted comment
It's not working for me. I'll just try it again
0 3
On She Was Pretty • Sep 14, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
Where did y'all watched the ep 10? I can't find it
0 7