News
Replying to i heart lusi • Nov 25, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
is this good
It's amazing!
4 0
Replying to AH • Nov 23, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
I still can't believe Ji Chang Wook is only 3.5 years older than Hwang In Youp.
yes HIY looks like he's in his early 20’s lol
2 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • Nov 21, 2022
Title Hyena
Ok I will try it myself since you can never go wrong with Kim hye soo
it's 10/10 for me! incredible drama. I know your comment is one month old but if you haven't watched it yet, you should give it a try. I loved it from the very beginning.
4 1
Replying to Boulevard of Teary Kisse • Nov 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
loved the first half more. the leads barely spent any time together in the second half
incredible season finale though.
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Nov 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
loved the first half more. the leads barely spent any time together in the second half
3 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Nov 17, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
it's one of the best dramas I've watched this year.
11 0
Replying to Ceridane • Nov 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I dropped this drama like in the 2nd~3rd episode but seeing all the positive comments here makes me want to give…
found the first 3 episodes slow but after that it's been super binge-able
1 0
Replying to Lisafit • Nov 15, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Ep 8 - ancient telephone / how rumors spread - hilarious!
lol that was super funny
1 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Nov 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
It's not sad! The end of part 1 is kind of tragic, but there’s still hope when you watch the teaser of part…
okay! thank you. 💖
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Nov 12, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I know season 2 is coming out, but will watching this make me sad? I need to watch something engaging but NOT sad.
2 2
Replying to Sophie • Nov 12, 2022
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
The prank in ep 16 isn’t funny at all. If someone would do this to me I wouldn’t welcome him back with open…
I think he was hallucination. I'm sure they held a funeral for him and they even visited his grave or columbarium. Only the FL sees him because she's missing him. But I would like to believe he was a ghost lol.
0 1
Replying to Boulevard of Teary Kisse • Nov 12, 2022
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Y'all, it was such a good drama
Can't believe it had a sad ending though. I think the ML was a hallucination (or a ghost).
1 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 12, 2022
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Y'all, it was such a good drama
8 1
Replying to Vermouth • Nov 1, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
in which episode will Chang Ho get out of prison?
ep 12
0 0
Replying to deidra • Oct 30, 2022
Title Vincenzo
I am very interested in the way male viewers see the FML. someone pointed up that it was common that women dislike…
I watched it with my brother and he loved the FL and found her quirks endearing! Didn't find her annoying.
3 1
Replying to Jungarden • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Ngl i thought KHJ’s manager and Gwangnam were gonna be a side couple
Same here
0 0
Replying to Winnie_poo • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Its so weird that reporter just know KHJ as the boyfriend and dont know JJH..I mean they just dig that FL have…
I don't think they could look up info on her though. They just knew she wad married multiple times as claimed by her ex husbands and their relatives. They didn't actually look her up ig
2 1
Replying to Emily • Oct 27, 2022
Article Yoo Yeon Seok under discussion to play the role of a psychopath in a new drama!
what did he say
Wow, that's so disgusting.
1 0
lo_ve • Oct 27, 2022
Article Song Hye Kyo's upcoming Netflix drama will reportedly premiere this year!
So excited to watch LDH!!
1 0
On The Law Cafe • Oct 26, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
The first half was better. The second half couldnt keep me entertained. 7/10.
4 0
