Editorials
Replying to Ruby_Boulevard • Nov 7, 2022
Title Fahlanruk
There's more than catches the eyes, I guess Sher did have some sort of trauma with her parents or sorts, In a…
I know in a perfect world that would be the case, but this is a bl lakorn, and as a rookie in the lakron watching game I don't know a thing about twist on that. On a side note, it's sort of refreshing to watch and wide my scope of tv-drmas, not to pinned up only to certain typeof drama
0 1
Replying to SiSiJay • Nov 7, 2022
Title Fahlanruk
From the preview of the next ep it seems like we just keep going around in circles. I don’t get why Sher won’t…
There's more than catches the eyes, I guess Sher did have some sort of trauma with her parents or sorts, In a way he's hurting others to avoid being hurt, the moment he lets someneone in will be a blast.
1 3
Replying to SimpingForHappyEnds • Nov 2, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Is this week canceled?
I think so, due to a deadly stampede in Seoul they did that. But I’m not sure why other SK dramas I’ve been watching They indeed aired this episode
0 0
lo_ve • Oct 31, 2022
Article Netflix original series "The Fabulous" postpones its premiere date
May all of the victims Rest In Peace,
6 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Oct 30, 2022
Title Big Dragon
First of all, watch your mouth. There is nothing wrong with being an effeminate guy. Second of all, if you're…
Done that. I already reported this user and his comment. There's no room for people spreding hate with such asinine and heinous comments towrds peoplewho coose other preferences.
3 1
Replying to Dr 008 • Oct 28, 2022
Title Light Chaser Rescue
IM hating ding ding ding cause she is so reckless, tried to commit suicide and now because of her the innocent…
She's not to blame, it's Luo Ben's sister who's at fault. She just doesn't know how to say no
2 0
On Bad Prosecutor • Oct 27, 2022
Title Bad Prosecutor
I like this drama so far, I'm feeling "Bad and Crazy" vibes from afar, and I agree eun Ji shoud've had more screen time, she's a total badass, buuuuut I think they will get a spotlight for her when she encounters the hotwoman in black hoodie who stabbed the ML, killed his former boss.
2 1
Replying to HJHofT17 • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
Thank you for not showing me a scene where he is forced to kiss the other woman. So they kissed before but since…
I’m going to be vilified but , when she blurted out about her being assaulted by her relative; that’s weird as if talking to a man she seems she’s going to bolt
0 0
On Almost Lover • Oct 25, 2022
Title Almost Lover
Thanks God CROTON MEGA HIT, doesnt have the licese.
5 0
Replying to andyisme • Oct 23, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I hope 😭😭
Thank you. Sorry I didnt connect the dots
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Oct 23, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I hope 😭😭
SAHPH?, I'm not very versed in acronyms. Would you mind say the whole name please?
0 2
Replying to Worthyprncz • Oct 19, 2022
Title Love in Contract
You are such a hypocrite and sexist dick. I saw your post in feeds criticizing and badmouthing about girls having…
Menuda ostia y con la mano bien abierta😂😂. Btw Praising your comment to such asinine post
0 0
Replying to mrifhh • Oct 18, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Croton will upload one episode every sunday to wednesday
Oh. I guess I’ll need to wait at least 5 more days. Last updated subbed episode was last week’s wednesday.. But they didn’t upload any this past sunday
0 1
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Oct 18, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Does anyone knows the airing subbed episodes schedule?, I was eager to catch up with the subbed episodes this weeknd, but since alst week they stoped with episode 26. Did they halted subbing for a while?. I am at loss
0 4
Replying to xuan • Oct 18, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest Spoiler
he knew all along cause he saw the picture that she took of a bird and it was the same as her weibo post
Dind't he also git the final clue when the other superzealous bitch vlogger came to give him some papers to demostrate she has a degree'
0 0
Replying to Ruby_Boulevard • Oct 18, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Hidden references? would you mind to explain, please and than you
I got it with the fairy quote from LBFAD, but I didnt get with the ML,. so now has sense form me when they said the fairy thing and I wonderred, what has a fairy reference to do with the show, atm didn't make any sense for me
0 0
Replying to xuan • Oct 17, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
i love all the hidden references in the drama! and the screenwriter's humour lolcant stand the 2nd couple though.…
Hidden references? would you mind to explain, please and than you
0 5
Replying to Unfortunately_lucky • Oct 17, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
So kisskh hasn't released it yet?? Does it hv different regular uploading schedule? 🤔
I was eager to watch subbed episodes in weekends but I guess I was wrong
0 0
Replying to Arte_Miss • Oct 12, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
I surely hope not. They occupied most of the episodes that I can't stand them stealing the leads show up to the…
They can't steal teh thunder for the main couple, I've been htrough a lot spaned 35 episodes to watch main leads shine. Can't stand 2nd couple, nothing against them though as actors
0 1
Replying to immabubblee • Oct 9, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Does ZY already know that MR has the bird weibo account (the account where she first sent him the pictures of…
I guess maybe it's a deleted scene as well as the firsrt hot kiss, this boradcasting company seems to like leaving viewers high and dry
0 0

1