News
Replying to Jiminie_140802 • Oct 20, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
There are many comments saying that it was his gf's fault. Even if she hadn't aborted the child and gave birth…
People dont realise how abortion or being a single mother is a huge thing. She would have suffered either way. She made the right decision to reveal what he did. No one should be putting the blame on the victim.
5 0
Replying to Chunghaschica • Oct 20, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Glad I watched this drama while airing 😭 I could've never watched this after the controversy, it feels so wrong
Same but I'm heartbroken thinking that I can never rewatch it again now. I loved it so much.
3 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 15, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
They have one of the healthiest relationships I have been in asian dramas.
7 4
Replying to 8321781 • Sep 13, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
It started out interesting at first then i have no interest in continuing. Highschool or school dramas seem to…
Honestly same at the start I loved it but now its just repetitive and feels like the story isnt progressing.
1 0
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Sep 13, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
They really did a lazy job with her guy disguise they didn't take care of any of the small details and its so…
The eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick were so clear 😭 you could obviously tell she had feminine features
2 0
Replying to _cutae_kookie_ • Sep 13, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
But soon Lu Li will leave him and go to abroad (according to the trailer). He will also go to the airport and…
I really hope that she goes abroad instead of them just finding each other at the airport. Yicheng should learn to appreciate her.
5 0
On Cute Programmer • Sep 12, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Honestly I dont get her obsession with him. If a guy I like treated me so shitty it would take me a second to put him in his place. Just because you like a person doesnt mean they have the right to do and say whatever they want. She forgets and forgives too easily.
8 5
On Cute Programmer • Sep 12, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Oh wow Bambi Zhu is actually older than Zhao Lin. 5 yrs at that. He looks much older and more mature, I guess its because I have seen multiple of his dramas while its my first time watching one of hers. You cant feel the age gap at all in the drama. She is actually portrayed as I think 6 yrs younger than him.
1 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • Sep 9, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
01 days 15 hours 52 mins 34 sec to go 🏃♀️
THIS IS SO ME LITERALLY COUNTING THE SECONDS
9 2
On Racket Boys • Sep 2, 2021
Title Racket Boys
This is one of those dramas I watch when I cant get through anything else. I'm only at ep 4. I watched these 4 episodes in the span of around 3 weeks. Something like this is very rare for me, not binging a show I really like. But I think the reason I'm taking my time with this show is because I want to really appreciate it. Its so well done that I dont want to binge it and miss the meaning behind it.
6 0
Replying to Alex • Aug 30, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
if they dare to insert a love triangle later on i'll scream
I think they might judging from the drama posters and the press conference 😭
0 1
Replying to bidulgi • Aug 29, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
I tried watching the korean version of it but the age gap between the actors puts me off. Would anyone recommend…
I would say its a bit better as the female lead isnt 19 while the male lead was 30 something in the korean version. The fl in this version is 24 while the ml is 35 so it honestly isnt that bad. But I literally though the ml was like 26 or something but he is 35 actually so you wont feel the age gap much
8 0
Anushka • Aug 22, 2021
Review Nevertheless,
The story was a big mess tbh. The screenwriter didnt know what to do with Jae Eons character. What frustrated me even more than them glorifying a toxic relationship if that the reasons behind the main leads actions were never justified or explained to us viewers. We didnt even get a back story to how Jae Eon became a fucking manipulative, butterfly obsessed jerk.
3 0
Replying to Kenul • Aug 22, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I am actually happy with the ending. I agree it was a wrong choice, 100%... Nevertheless, she went with what her…
It was realistic. Irl we always tend to choose our feelings and the other person over ourselves
5 0
Replying to Feuille • Aug 22, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
The ending was unfortunately the most realistic I think. She likes him, but she knows he'll make her suffer, but…
I'll agree with you but unfortunately the reasons behind Nabi and Jae Eon action werent justified to us as the viewers. Thats why many people are disappointed. The screen writer messed it up a bit.
3 0
Replying to stu • Aug 22, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
i said it once and i'll say it again: sol and jiwan carried this show esp in the last 5 eps or so, kinda sad they…
Ikr so messy, was expecting for his past to be explained but no. I didnt feel a thing when Nabi and Jae Eon got together in the end but I got butterflies from those little moments between Sol and Jiwan.
5 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Aug 20, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
Because I am a westerner, I truly do not understand the stigma that is attached to Shamanism. And it does not…
I get why she is so shamed of her background. She has trauma from all the bullying and attention she got because of it. Also just her seeing ghosts and her grandma being killed infront of her because of being a shaman just adds to the trauma. But I would love to see her character grow and learn to face these people and stand for herself.
4 0
Replying to cortaditas • Aug 16, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
that romance storyline came out of nowhere... boy you were bullying her just yesterday
They gotta fit everything in 12 20 mins eps so they kinda rushing the romance part of the drama and will focus more on the actual ghost storyline
3 0
Replying to Lizzyxoxo • Aug 15, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Ja Eon is Manipulative ... In episode 9 by the fridge, he knew Nabi was lying by her body language (when her eye…
Yes after watching ep 9 I also realised that. At the last scene he was trying so hard to make her feel bad and give in. So happy she didnt.
0 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 15, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I cant believe people are actually defending Jae Eon and saying he told/showed her what he wanted from the start. No. HE MANIPULATED HER. He took advantage of her being in a terrible state of mind after a toxic relationship and breakup. He made her obsessed with the 'feeling of getting butterflies' then just distanced himself once he thought it was getting too serious for him. He had her believe he had feelings at the start but then just showed his true self and 'cheated' on her. Nabi then began to distance herself. THEN THE MF BECAME A CRAZY STALKER AND BEGAN TO BEG HER FOR LOVE WHILE NOT REALLY CHANGING. He got jealous of her being with Do Hyeok while he didnt even know what he did wrong or even wanted. That scene where he tried to kiss her at Do Hyeok's house we can clearly see she is uncomfortable but she was starving for that 'feeling of butterflies in her stomach' thats why she gave up and just kissed him. Overall I think she should no way end with Jae eon. About Do Hyeok, he deserves better but honestly maybe he can help her heal. But tbh she should end single and take some time for herself to think through everything and tidy her self up.
24 6
