Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 20, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere On Earth...
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 8, 2021

Friends

Replying to Epistimi • May 10, 2024
You'll regret not watching this drama
woah I was litterly thinking not to watch this drama because of comments saying there is still not season 2 but your comment convinced me to watch. so I'm going to watch byee ~
0 0
Replying to okay • Apr 6, 2024
can't lie what happened to soocheol with geonu and dahye was absolutely foul.
it was way to emotional when he cried on road for them 😭
7 1
Replying to JFiio • Mar 24, 2024
Please don’t let this divorce settlement drag on. From preview it looks like jealousy from another woman. It…
yes they're giving rollercoaster ride now I hope they'll get together soon
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 23, 2024
I thought it was queen of his tears at first but after watching ep she's queen of my tears 😭 can't wait for upcoming episodes.
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 10, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
but I'm quite annoyed that hyun woo behaves like he doesn't like her at all like I know he have every reason to hate her but she's dying that should at least made him feel little bad hmm my thoughts
2 1
Replying to Ivy • Mar 8, 2024
I don't think so, I'm hanging on by a thread too. Or we're both dumb, lol.
Exaclty his sister is simple character we know what she wants at least 😂
0 0
Replying to Kasim80 • Mar 4, 2024
I can't be the only one who laughed when Tae oh told Inha “ The only reason I exist is you and only you " like…
a lot of dialogues made me laugh too really 😂
1 0
Replying to Ivy • Mar 4, 2024
I don't think so, I'm hanging on by a thread too. Or we're both dumb, lol.
I'm not the only one 😂
2 3
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Mar 4, 2024
I don't care how this will be but protect Heejo at all costs she's a comfort character and I wouldn't like her…
I like everything you wrote
I don't want teaho and inha's friendship to turn into enemies
and I also like heejo and is would be good if she end with teaho ^^
2 0
Replying to taeri • Feb 26, 2024
Title Vigilante
watch twenty five twenty one. best nam joohyuk's drama
also weight lifting fairy Kim bokjoo
2 1
On A Killer Paradox • Feb 26, 2024
I really loved this drama I love the story and Lee tang and Rohbin too detective part was little boring but still worth watching
2 0
Replying to LadieChilde • Jan 14, 2024
I actually really liked the ending?
me too it's exiting but if there's no season 2 then I'm done 😭
0 1
Replying to Aliciapark19 • Jan 14, 2024
Why the rating is so high? I watched 3 episodes but idk it didn’t pull me in. Will it get better in later episodes?…
yes it will actually get better you should try watching more
4 0