Editorials Replying to Philip Soh • Jun 3, 2025
Title Meteor Garden
Is it because the plot is too draggy?
you could say that since the og was little longer but Thailand version is much shorter so I'd suggest you to watch that while Chinese version is not so bad either
0 0
On Lovely Runner • Feb 5, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
I don't care what people says it was a very good watch I loved it and sunjae is one of the best Main leads I've seen in romance genre. I loved the story too 10/10
23 1
On Hellbound Season 2 • Oct 21, 2024
Title Hellbound Season 2
i sad yoo ah in not in this one kim sung cheol will be perfect for this kind of series as well
2 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Sep 15, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
i like goon better with seyan
9 1
Replying to simplycaaath • Sep 9, 2024
Title Beautiful Audrey
October! 🥹
woahh thanks I'm waiting for jihoon's amazing acting ^^
0 0
Replying to vegprincess • Sep 5, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I was wondering who was the guy in the secondary couple because she is for sure attracted to the secretary. That…
i like both of them they're cute but surely secretory will never like or she will start to like ceo or something. i like ceo more he's too dramatic 🤣 but kind.
1 0
Replying to simplycaaath • Sep 4, 2024
Title Beautiful Audrey
October! 🥹
is it coming in October?
0 2
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 4, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
so are they doing Love triangle thing for second leads?
5 3
On Uncontrollably Fond • Aug 29, 2024
Title Uncontrollably Fond
I'm going to re-watch it. I'm craving for some trauma 🤧
4 1
On Beautiful Audrey • Aug 25, 2024
Title Beautiful Audrey
it's still not released btw 😭
0 5
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 24, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
i very much like the show and lee goon is surely growing on me. he's the best character in this drama. while lee shin was shown very bad in the starting episodes and now it's suddenly confusing. i love second leads but this time it's not working. i also like cha Sion and seyan. I'm excited for upcoming episodes.
3 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 11, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
I don't like the comments here this drama is good doesn't deserve hate if you don't like character or gener.
4 1
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Aug 5, 2024
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
it was much better than i thought. i watched it for sunjea but story was good too
4 0
On Serendipity's Embrace • Jul 31, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
just 8 episode 😭 but I'm enjoying it 5 episode's gonna be lit.
4 0
On Silenced • Jul 9, 2024
Title Silenced
world is messed up I don't believe in law forget about people around them were bad too. do we really live in society where children go through this kind of stuff and people who did this go into JAIL for Q F***ING year like what it's kids game or something and it's still going on. even with the movies you see that are recommended here like hope, han gong ju. I've lost hope in humanity.
2 0
On Silenced • Jul 9, 2024
Title Silenced
I'm sad but it made my blood boil to see what kids go through in whole movie. after watching this kind of movies and reading Wikipedias about this kind of case I don't really believe in justice. world is really really messed up.
2 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 29, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
it was way better than i expected. i really liked it
11 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jun 10, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
again after watching it 3rd time I'm here to say cha yi chan is bestt ♡♪
8 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 10, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
I think I'll watch it when i want to fresh my mind after studying
0 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 10, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
so far so good... it's a little extra but it's funny
2 0
