Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Hong Kong
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2021

Friends

Replying to Stilinski • 5 days ago
Her family raised him. He is their adopted sibling. Her bio mom only contacted him for money and when she caused…
Because she is stupid.
1 0
Replying to Rotten Fellow • 6 days ago
That so called Tae-seung don't have any family?. How she knows where he home is?I'm not surprised
That car has gps navigation for home saved.
3 0
Replying to johnjcw • 6 days ago
i have huge respect for namgung ho its not like he is only there for his girl but he takes of her family too
Her family raised him. He is their adopted sibling. Her bio mom only contacted him for money and when she caused damage.
10 2
On A Love Other than Yours • 7 days ago
Off topic:
I have never seen drama websites so dry. No other K-dramas besides this, 2 Sonatas, Dive into You, and Ordinary Lottery are being broadcast. Among them, this and Ordinary Lottery seem a bit interesting to me.
Not even good C-dramas are being broadcast. I think 2 is releasing every day, but their storyline is so short, with 1 ep per day.
No good J-dramas. And no good English series either. I'm on a break, and everything is boring.

What is happening rn??! They used to release massive projects and series around this time of the year. This September-October is so very dry. Drought of dramas this year.

(My apologies, I wasn't sure where to post this and get some feedback/ opinions)
2 8
On Irreplaceable • 11 days ago
I've never felt more envy for anyone, especially a female protagonist in a melodrama.
5 0
Replying to Stilinski • 14 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
It's a remake of korean original story.
Untold Scandal (2003): A South Korean film adaptation that transplants the plot of Les Liaisons dangereuses to the late-18th-century Joseon Dynasty. Rather than directly reproducing every aspect of the original novel, the film adapts and reshapes its characters, relationships and events to fit the social and cultural context of Joseon Korea, giving the story a distinctly Korean setting and identity.
My previous comment is the copy paste from above details.
1 1
Replying to Mellow231 • 14 days ago
Title The Scandal
No..most mdl normies don't know anything about the original..the downvotes is for sex scenes in 90% cases
Actually it is a sex kinda series. Who had sex with whom IS the scandal. (For those who didn't know)
A time when chastity was everything, sex was a scandal.
2 0
Replying to Leo • 14 days ago
Title The Scandal
It is over for him. Merry Berry Love is going to flop on DIsney Plus.
The lead actress has a massive fanbase so I dont think so.
0 0
On The Scandal • 15 days ago
Title The Scandal
If I'm right, then most of the down vote is because they couldn't capture the essense of the original work. When making a remate, the goal is to make it better than the previous one. But they kinda changed the characters stories.
Big fan of all the actors especially JCW and HSH; that's why I watched it. But the concept was all over the place. While watching it I was like, "What? Why? What does that have to do with anything? Where did that come from?" Basically I was asking "Why!?" most of the time.

I had watched the original work a long time ago. Didn't like that much. But this drama.... is worse than that so; it's disapointing :]
Seems like the production hired all the good actors just to make it releaseable and to conceal the bad remake story like.
8 3
Replying to Deni Star • 15 days ago
Title The Scandal
another version of Les Liaisons dangereuse, Cruel intension, Tempted but in Joseon era. Not bad, JCW is hot. I…
It's a remake of korean original story.
1 3
On The Early Spring • 20 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I hate that some stupid drama got better reviews than this. Are every reviewer and people rating these days 13- 14-year-olds or something?
Or do they lack taste?
(Ignore me; I'm just annoyed and bragging)
3 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 26 days ago
Xingtang is very willful and she made it very clear she had no intention ever of committing to the marriage from…
stealing money
0 1