News
Replying to 2hahahahaha • Apr 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I'm pretty sure he chose YBC.
So what will gonna happen to YXW?
0 9
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Watching the trailer, I saw the scene that TTJ has to choose between YXW and YBC at the tower. For those who read the novel, who would he choose?
1 11
On Rebirth for You • Oct 28, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
for those who read the novel, could anyone tell me the ending?
0 7
Replying to yunxi_ • Sep 16, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Zhou Wenchuan is technically the main villain! In the novel he is responsible for all the stuff that was keeping…
Woahh, thank you for telling me. I’m really shock knowing that
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 16, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Hello, for those who read the novel. I wanna ask about the main villain. So who is the main villain? Is it ZWC?
0 11
Replying to Xiao Xing Xing • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
In episode 3 when shiyi helps the delivery man, the way zhousheng chen looks was soo good. More importantly he…
Same as me! I love that scene! The look ZSC is too cute
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Aug 31, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I’m wondering why reincarnation story is banned from television?
2 8
