K-Drama
Replying to Rebel • Oct 7, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
At the end of epi 5.
Ha ! Thank you :)
2 0
Replying to Jetesh • Oct 7, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Between Dare to Love..... Thai Drama must watch :D
^..^
2 1
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Oct 2, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Put your head on my shoulder (c) drama was the first one I watched..And ,after that I'm addicted to drama's ..then in Thai dramas , this drama was the first one i was watching...Anyhow ,I really enjoyed and enjoying watching this dramas ..
1 3
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Oct 2, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Can anyone pls tell me..when will paprai gets to know pupaa isn't gay ..
1 2
Replying to ramisa tasnim • Sep 19, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Available in kisskh.me
Does it have the setting to change the quality of vedio? Btw thank you ♡
1 1
On Cute Programmer • Sep 18, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Does anyone have the link of episode 13 with eng sub ?
1 3
Replying to Forhad Ahmed Niloy • Sep 18, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
use kisskh.me
Is there any option for vedio quality ..
0 0
Replying to aki • Aug 18, 2021
Title Our Secret
Is episode 15&16 gonna be air today ?????please someone help or next week?
It takes 5days ..🙁
2 1
Replying to Jade rabbit • Aug 18, 2021
Title Our Secret
It has aired in Chinese language ..but ,it's not available in English Yet! .. I think it takes few more hours…
Can you please share me the link ......Thankyou :)
1 0
Replying to Jade rabbit • Aug 18, 2021
Title Our Secret
It has aired in Chinese language ..but ,it's not available in English Yet! .. I think it takes few more hours…
If you have it ..please share to me..I'm.dying to see that EP in English..
1 2
Replying to kye ra • Aug 17, 2021
Title Our Secret
Will ep 13 and 14 come out this week?
It has aired in Chinese language ..but ,it's not available in English Yet! .. I think it takes few more hours to be available in English ..^_^
1 5
On Our Secret • Aug 17, 2021
Title Our Secret
Does anyone have link of ep13 ..thank you !! :)
1 0