Editorials
On Blood River • Jul 29, 2026
Title Blood River
I don't think I can ever stop coming back to this drama 🥹
5 0
Replying to Anuah • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
How is this series overall guys!? I haven't started watching it yet, im waiting for them to finish it. 🫣
It's really great, cinematography, music, acting. I'm loving everything about this drama. You would love it.
8 0
On Blood River • Jan 28, 2026
Title Blood River
Imagine this with sword and beloved's music tracks, I so badly need this
2 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 17, 2026
Title Love between Lines
This the first drama where I didn't skip a single second. I am so glad I started this drama.
8 0
On Blood River • Jan 4, 2026
Title Blood River
I feel like I will never be able to move on 😭🤧
4 0
Replying to Wootteo_ksj07 • Dec 20, 2025
Title Me and Thee
RomeMok 😭❤️ I need more of them. Today's episode was so so sooooo good, loved it ❤️
😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
On Me and Thee • Dec 20, 2025
Title Me and Thee
I need Romemok so bad 🥹🥹😭😭
17 0
On Ren Jia Lun • Nov 20, 2025
Person Ren Jia Lun
Get a happy ending pleaseeeeeee 🥹
1 0
On Star Scope • Nov 6, 2025
Title Star Scope
God! Why are good things getting cancelled 😭
7 0
Replying to jasonzhao • Nov 2, 2025
Title Beside the Sky
I’m confused is Fah a friend or past boyfriend to Torfun? I’m confused even after watching the trailer
Just friends, they were neighbours
1 0
On Eternal Faith • Sep 29, 2025
Title Eternal Faith
I so badly need this 😭🤧
2 0
Replying to Tom • Sep 29, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
ANOTHER NO BRIANCELLS INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE, ARE YOU SO LATE? THAT ALREADY A RUMOR 3 WEEKS AGO. JUST BACKREAD…
Are you alright 😊
3 0