Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 7, 2021
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2021
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 17, 2021
Title Immortality
Tell us what bromance dramas you have watched first? So we won’t recommend those you have watched…
just recomended that you know i don't mind if i already watched 😄👍
0 1
Replying to Lilly801 • Aug 17, 2021
Title Immortality
I’m adding Youths in the Wind (contemporary) and The Silent Criminal (costume drama). I also love Qi Hun / Hikaru…
owhhh okay thankyou
0 0
Replying to Snepig • Aug 17, 2021
Title Immortality
Similar to the immortality genre would be: The Untamed, Word of Honor, Love is More than A Word, and The Yin Yang…
THANKYOUU FOR THE RECOMMENDETION
0 0
Replying to Melina • Aug 17, 2021
Title Immortality
HUHH?
owhh I think it will definitely be aired 😔, i hope too i just can't wait anymore..
0 0
On Immortality • Aug 17, 2021
Title Immortality
hey can you recommended some bromance drama? i really need that😫🙏
0 9