Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 23, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
The fact that they gave Sunrook scenes to Babi made this season ending a lot worse. At least in the Webtoon I don’t get a chance to felt pity toward Babi because their relationship is kind of boring and one dimensional.

But this season drama, I think writer did a mistake by giving Sunrook scenes to Babi because in the webtoon this scenes that made me goes for Sunrook “Ok!!!, he’s the one, he’s different”.

So the fact that Babi got this scenes made people think he will be the one and pity him because of the break up. Writer should stay true to the webtoon to make this season ending more logical and reasonable IMO.

In the Webtoon ML ranking:
1. Sunrook
2. Woong
3. Babi

In drama ML ranking (without Sunrook):
1. Babi
2. Woong
5 3
Replying to Drama Lover • Jul 2, 2022
Tbh I want Soonrok to appear in the drama because he was my favourite male character in the webtoon and I dont…
And one more thing if they really portray Babi the same as webtoon in the next coming ep…

What can I say is Daeun is shit and Babi is even more shitty person. You two shits better got together quickly and leave Yumi alone!!!
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 2, 2022
Tbh I want Soonrok to appear in the drama because he was my favourite male character in the webtoon and I dont mind if he only made his appearance in S3. Deep down I’m glad that ep 8 happened and portrayed Babi as in webtoon but…

They gave so many Soonrok important scene to Babi!!! Why gave Soonrok scene to Babi if you want to make Babi the same as webtoon. What a waste since the scene was one of the reason I love Soonrok character. It felt unfair for some reason if they decide that Soonrok will appear later.
10 2
Replying to Aditya Swizo • May 25, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin Spoiler
I haven't watched the original one ,but this is gonna be my most sls in k dramas,if we view it in a drama lens…
Yup I agree with you, it feels like the writer want to bring fl and ml together just because they are the main leads. I totally understand sml action, he have been protecting his gf all the time even not touching her outside of the limit then suddenly his gf become pregnant with other man’s child. He cant even blame his gf since it’s not her fault. To make thing worse, the child father suddenly want to get closer to your gf just because she’s pregnant with his child. Who will not felt insecure by this? You as her bf dont even have the right to the baby. That’s why I can empathise what sml feel. #justpersonalopinion
0 0
Replying to equilibrium280 • Aug 21, 2021
remember the scene where he accuses KYH of manipulation & credibility of being a judge. Did he forget he was part…
Ikr what a stupidly written character
0 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Gaon is the definition of the most annoying, burdensome, emotionally unstable and stupid character with no credibility of being a JUDGE.
8 2
Replying to Amigo_Love • Aug 21, 2021
At this point I want Gaon to drown in his guilt for the rest of his life and rot for all I care! He was annoying…
I second you
4 0
Replying to Drama Lover • Aug 21, 2021
Why do I keep getting a vibe that prof Min Jung Ho is a bad guy here. He always try to bring kang yohan down at…
I knew it. My feeling was right all along. And Ji Sung acting is really top notch
0 0
Replying to belleuna • Aug 21, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Okay so far I love it (1st half only) but there's two things that bother me a lot and seems doesn't make sense.…
This an alternate universe if i’m not mistaken. Which mean we also have to consider that the system of the world here is not working the same as our world now. Maybe no diplomatic relation is what i assume
1 0
Replying to daysmoon • Aug 21, 2021
I want to say how I feel about the characters. Overall, Yo Han, Sun Ah, Heo Jung Se , Cha Kyung Hee, and Elijah…
💯 agree
1 0
Replying to The Devil Judge • Aug 21, 2021
Replying to deleted comment
I don’t think she is over acting. It just that her character is written that way
3 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 20, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
Why do I keep getting a vibe that prof Min Jung Ho is a bad guy here. He always try to bring kang yohan down at every possible chance. And Gaon, how can he become a judge when he always blindly trust what everyone said even without solid evidence🙄. Judge have to make judgement based on evidence right? Always piss me off
4 1
Replying to kana • Aug 19, 2021
i know that many viewers don't like GaOn, so i wanted to try to analyze what makes him so inconsistent and even…
💯 agree with your points
1 0