Mido can just fxxk that lawyer guy and I don't care because there's nothing healing in that. It was just lust and toxic atp for them. And hope they just stay together till end.
But for Namgung and Sua, there's something healing with them. I really hope that they didn't full on suddenly got together as per Mido suggestion. I hope they slowly know each other, support each other and fall for each other later on. I want them to be together in a right way because that's the healing that I want from this show.
You can’t on one hand claim what happened was SA then proceed to say “SML is serving buzzy” (whatever tf…
Right!!! If you say that was SA then why still romanticising the ship??? Please choose a side. ATP they will just say anything to justify the cheating.
Yup Mido fucked up in episode 5 and 6. She's officially the biggest red flag in their relationship. Lying, lying and hiding the truth. I was hoping she will be the one who tell Namgoong about the kiss. What we got was Namgoong found out about it himself. That was such a betrayal from Mido. If the writer decides to make them still together after all this and make ML cheat too, then this will be all on Mido. Because as per episode 6, I don't think Namgoong even romantically attracted to SFL. I feel so bad for Namgoong. And one more, SML is a psychopath scumbag. I cant see why people are rooting for this type of man.
People hating on Sua but liking Taesung's character are just hypocrite and bias. Because Taesung is worse. Knowing everything and still making the move and in the state where the other person was in the least vulnerable. If that's not a scumbag move then what?
I just want double confirmation is BYT still alive or not
Well... based on the post-credit scene he's alive. His injuries matched with the injuries he got in his last scene in pre-credit scene. How he survive is a mystery.
Who shot that arrow killing Prince Xianyang? I rewind that scene a few times and I still didn't get what happen. ZZ swung his sword seemingly didn't reach anything but suddenly there's an arrow appear? I can understand if ZZ want to make it like he's not the one who land the killing blow by using other weapon but where does the arrow come from? Is it from the hidden trap? They want us to use our own imagination?
How did BYT survive after that many arrows? He seems like he can't parry all that arrows in his situation. Again they want us to use our own imagination. 😆
Did the poison in ZZ body get cured? It's like they suddenly forgot that the poison is still there.
So in conclusion, that last episode leave a few plot holes that make it felt incomplete and rushing.
There’s a backstory to ZZ’s none killing principle . He went on a killing spree (I forgot what was the reason)…
Thank you for the explanation. I understand that he was being “shackled” by his role/position but it still frustrate me because the innocent people being killed left and right while the villains just suffered a little bit then can still alive to plan their next agenda.
Did judge Bao already appeared in the drama? Because if he has, I forgot which one he is.
ML’s fight in ep12 was the most ruthless so far in this drama but still didn’t involve killing. Actually it became frustrating at some point with this non killing principle of ML because innocent people kept being killed while villains just scot free. I hope they will give us a satisfying end to the villains because if the villains will just get caught in the end without any satisfying consequences in the name of “justice” then my rating will drop for this drama. As of now my rating is 9.7/10
However he acts out later on, Jiang Cheng is a tragic character. Imagine the incredible stress and loneliness…
Yes, JC a tragic character but what happen happened. He's the one who made the decision. The pain he inflict on ZJ was real and JHS was the one who brought her out of the pain. There's no "if" in this world, because there's no end with "if". Things happened, JC let go so he lose and JHS fought for it so he win.
I felt so anxious watching this. Writer, please dont let FL cheat on her husband emotionally or physically. She looks like she still hung up on her ex. I dont want another The Worst of Evil kinda thing.
I'm on ep 8. I will not comment on the FL character as she already an OP character so no complain (I love woman character who can protect herself).
However, ML is a mortal so he is with flaws. But I like how they portrayed him. Most ML in other drama they will exaggerated how strong they are when even in a bloody war they will still come out with minimal to no injuries. But in here we know that he is strong but still can get hurt and still need help when needed. However, we still can see why he is a General. He is strong, quick witted, sharp sense and smart. His plans and strategies are clever but still need FL's help to make it more fool-proof. Love the characters and plot so far.
Or writers just stop doing transmigration stories? Censorship is not the end all be all.
You are right in some way, but this is adapted from the novel. So most of the main plot will be based on the novel including the transmigration part. But I still agree with you, if the writer want they can remove the transmigration part. One successful case was the drama Prisoner of Beauty.
Expected ending for this type of drama. Not a bad ending but not really a satisfied one. We will never escape from this type of ending unless China stop their censorship thing.
A lot of drama with this type of ending where it was not so satisfying like Summit of our youth, yummy yummy yummy, ADWAD and etc. Some drama are quite creative where they twist the story like Blossom. And some ending are quite satisfying for me like My Page in the 90s.
All in all, this censorship thing mostly ruin the drama and I hope sometime in the future they can drop this censorship thing.
As for this drama, I will still rate it 9.5/10 due to the plot and main lead chemistry.
But Namgung-Sua pair scream healing for me.
And that's what I want in this show now.
Mido can just fxxk that lawyer guy and I don't care because there's nothing healing in that. It was just lust and toxic atp for them. And hope they just stay together till end.
But for Namgung and Sua, there's something healing with them. I really hope that they didn't full on suddenly got together as per Mido suggestion. I hope they slowly know each other, support each other and fall for each other later on. I want them to be together in a right way because that's the healing that I want from this show.
Who shot that arrow killing Prince Xianyang? I rewind that scene a few times and I still didn't get what happen. ZZ swung his sword seemingly didn't reach anything but suddenly there's an arrow appear? I can understand if ZZ want to make it like he's not the one who land the killing blow by using other weapon but where does the arrow come from? Is it from the hidden trap? They want us to use our own imagination?
How did BYT survive after that many arrows? He seems like he can't parry all that arrows in his situation. Again they want us to use our own imagination. 😆
Did the poison in ZZ body get cured? It's like they suddenly forgot that the poison is still there.
So in conclusion, that last episode leave a few plot holes that make it felt incomplete and rushing.
Did judge Bao already appeared in the drama? Because if he has, I forgot which one he is.
P.S. I also cried when ZJ cried watching ZHS tortured video.
However, ML is a mortal so he is with flaws. But I like how they portrayed him. Most ML in other drama they will exaggerated how strong they are when even in a bloody war they will still come out with minimal to no injuries. But in here we know that he is strong but still can get hurt and still need help when needed. However, we still can see why he is a General. He is strong, quick witted, sharp sense and smart. His plans and strategies are clever but still need FL's help to make it more fool-proof. Love the characters and plot so far.
A lot of drama with this type of ending where it was not so satisfying like Summit of our youth, yummy yummy yummy, ADWAD and etc. Some drama are quite creative where they twist the story like Blossom. And some ending are quite satisfying for me like My Page in the 90s.
All in all, this censorship thing mostly ruin the drama and I hope sometime in the future they can drop this censorship thing.
As for this drama, I will still rate it 9.5/10 due to the plot and main lead chemistry.