K-Drama
On Barakamon • Aug 11, 2023
Title Barakamon
Omg warms my heart.. they’re friendships .. so god damn wholesome
10 0
Replying to Molly03 • Aug 3, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is... Spoiler
Need to know if this has a happy ending?Can anyone tell me please?Thanks in advance :)
Yes they got either engaged or married
3 1
On Barakamon • Jul 28, 2023
Title Barakamon
the drama is the best!!!! Love Sugino in this
1 0
On Cinderellas of Midsummer • Jul 26, 2023
Title Cinderellas of Midsummer
I’m so glad koshi is back on the screen! I miss his beautiful face
4 1
On Cinderellas of Midsummer • Jul 12, 2023
Title Cinderellas of Midsummer
everyone’s complaining about it being cheesy but I love this kind of summer drama.. same vibe as a girl with 3 sweetheart at the same location.. love it!
9 0
On Iyashi no Otonari-san ni wa Himitsu ga Aru • Jul 10, 2023
Title Iyashi no Otonari-san ni wa Himitsu ga Aru
lol.. it’s kinda funny..
0 0
On Around 1/4 • Jul 10, 2023
Title Around 1/4
love the first episode !!
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Jul 9, 2023
Title The Last Man: The Blind Profiler
can you spoil me if you don't mind?
Honestly it’s fucking good and such a ride .. highly recommend lol
0 0
Replying to izaya5k • Jul 8, 2023
Title The Last Man: The Blind Profiler Spoiler
can you spoil me if you don't mind?
The two leads are brothers by the same mother and the dad that was accused actually raised minami
0 2
On Host Sozoku Shichaimashita • Jul 5, 2023
Title Host Sozoku Shichaimashita
Extremely happy with the ending and where the 2 lead host lands
3 0
On Passion for Punchlines • Jul 4, 2023
Title Passion for Punchlines
I love the actors in this drama but it’s something that can’t get into.. like the pace is so slow and odd at the same time
1 0
On The Last Man: The Blind Profiler • Jun 30, 2023
Title The Last Man: The Blind Profiler
Damn that ending!! My heart for these 2
0 4
On Haru wa Mijikashi Koiseyo Danshi. • Jun 26, 2023
Title Haru wa Mijikashi Koiseyo Danshi.
His bff is such a little bitch …
2 1
On Dr. Chocolate • Jun 25, 2023
Title Dr. Chocolate
this drama was a last min bingeR for me and it was so damn good.. I should’ve never doubt my dude kentaro!!! CODE just shot up to my must watch list
4 0
Replying to hernameissooch • Jun 25, 2023
Title Pending Train
Sadly.. the ending is just like lost.. aka POINTLESS lol
honestly it’s not that bad and also a very different jdrama vibe ..but we can all live without ep 10
0 1
Replying to Saburo • Jun 25, 2023
Title Pending Train
This just premiered on NGN (https://twitter.com/NGN_TV/status/1664015098137169922) Wednesday evening. I've never…
Sadly.. the ending is just like lost.. aka POINTLESS lol
0 3
Replying to hernameissooch • Jun 25, 2023
Title Pending Train Spoiler
like what everyone said.. the ending ruined the show.. however… the bromance between akaso and yuki.. I need…
Also the last scene feels like a BL lol
8 1
On Pending Train • Jun 25, 2023
Title Pending Train
like what everyone said.. the ending ruined the show.. however… the bromance between akaso and yuki.. I need them to do a buddy comedy cause I know these 2 boys can be funny AF!!
8 3
Replying to indeeboyy • Jun 24, 2023
Title Mr. Bride
what is a FOD?
Fuji on demand..
0 1
On Mr. Bride • Jun 23, 2023
Title Mr. Bride
There’s a special after the finale on FOD .. I like the drama .. it was cute.. but that’s all, nothing groundbreaking
1 3
