to be honest, I am disappointed in these series. Segasaki is a stalker and Yoh doesn’t understand this because…
my beautiful man I get cause in the 2nd season and the movie, kiyohi actually pushes hira to come out about them and pushes hira to thrive .. I think they work as a couple but yeah.. mizukis jealousy is kinda out of control in this series.. the manga was extremely graphic in their relationship so I’m glad they didn’t go that route .. I do love these 2 actors tho.. amazing job portraying these two toxic characters
but shegasakis jealousy, obsession and love for yoh is too much like damn.. don’t look for your man, make out with him in the rain .. then tie him down and throw him on the bed helpless like that.. fuahhh .. too much bruh
my poor man naoki got no ending.. what the actual f.. home boy looked so miz.. still poor.. working at a lame dance club .. did not get his man and also did not start cooking again! why did this show do him so dirty? naoki spin off when cause I will watch it!!
I love this drama so much - just 9 episodes out, I ended up watching and rewatching them in span of two days!…
yes I was just going to post the exact thing.. it’s so wholesome and powerful at the same time .. like I get it so much .. choose your own path and cater to the people that cares about you!! Sugino my king !!
mains.. espically naoki!!