It’s ending soon with ten ep left what am I going to do? Honestly I haven’t watched fl drama before but lucky the drama is good which kept me watching. Ml never really watched any of his either but damn this drama is really nice. I came into this drama with no expectations was bored and the trailer seems interesting so I decided to give it a try. I don’t regret it at all and would’ve missed such a great drama 😁
someone wondered why lin xiuru was looking at Du cui que a lot when she first arrived at their residence. Maybe she sensed DCQ wasn't a good person or maybe had a bad feeling about her. But what was funny is that they said does LXR like DCQ like lesbian XD. I mean as we can see LXR isn't dumb she actually is pretty smart in her own ways.
I just finished the novel its ok. But I think they could tweak it a little. DW is probably the perfect role for ml. Mengziyi is also beautiful so hope it's true.
What’s wrong with this ARMY fandom? Who are they? They’re attacking Deng Wei because of the purple color at…
That is so stupid it’s Deng Wei fandom color too not just bts like wtf 🙄. Ain’t nobody copying anyone everyone has the right to have a favorite color 🤣.
I wonder if there is a slightly chance that this time we will get to hear Deng Wei’s real voice instead of being dubbed? I hope everyone uses their real voice instead of dubbing. Deng Wei real voice would really fit YGZ 😝
Long link but this shows a lot of the kiss scene being shot from different angles.