Watching a video of Director Gordon Chan praising Deng Wei and his character, saying, "He's fit for this role,…
I need it to film and broadcast at the same time 🤪. The funny part is the director said Wanda wasn’t nervous anymore after and Deng Wei was tired after five shots 🤣
More fighting scenes from yesterday: https://x.com/Remedy_WeiD/status/1943683042729492762And, to those who were…
I’m almost sure that the fighting is related to when YGZ got injured and they both were in the cave or so. Which was filmed a little way back. So are they not filming in order I’m just curious?
Hi, it’s not true. He went to work in the evening yesterday and he’s also working today. It seems a lot of…
They get slap in the face every time they spread rumors 🤣. It’s ok they’re making the drama more popular by doing so 😂. Funding issue? I dont think so massive horse, almost 20 outfits for ml, and built a new city or whatever it is. It’s really hot over there right now it’s nice to take some time off even if it makes us miss him 🥲. We just need to believe the process and wait for goods news. July 17 they are doing iQIYI member festival so maybe we will get better informations 😁.
I was scrolling through Facebook when I can across a posting saying how much this person liked this drama and…
I’m glad you liked it. This was one of my favorite Xinxia even though I really prefer historical instead. But Deng Wei was so handsome and beautiful 🥰🫠. It’s not for everyone but this definitely was a great drama 😊
See if this works