K-Drama
On Our Universe • Feb 12, 2026
Title Our Universe
FL is pissing me off
8 0
Replying to noe • Feb 7, 2026
Title Grand Galaxy Hotel
its the sequel so pretty much !!
it is??
0 2
On Boyfriend on Demand • Feb 6, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Am I the only one who noticed Yoo In Na? She was also in snowdrop and now this one. 😂
7 1
On Grand Galaxy Hotel • Feb 4, 2026
Title Grand Galaxy Hotel
is this going to be like hotel de luna
1 5
On Kim Won Hae • Jan 26, 2026
Person Kim Won Hae
he is everywhere and I'm not complaining 😂
15 0
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
ok I hate Jae hee, Hyeju, Byeong Gyun's father and Raik's mother.
7 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 26, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I absolutely hate the last episode. Ending was messy, the subplots were unnecessary and made me wanna bang my head on the wall. Till 13 episodes the show was somewhat tolerable but this end episode fucking pissed me off. I hate this show.
5 1
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 26, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
she went to Jeju to look for her sister but came back without doing so? wtf man
7 3
Replying to Comfystars • Dec 21, 2025
Title Idol I
Ikr just listening to the ost and waiting
Thanks! I found it...
1 0
Replying to Comfystars • Dec 21, 2025
Title Idol I
Ikr just listening to the ost and waiting
ost? where can I find the ost?
1 2
On Idol I • Dec 21, 2025
Title Idol I
1 day to go!!!
1 4
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
And why is there so much drama going on. Why does the FL always gets into trouble not a single episode where she is not in trouble. Tent fire, kidnapped, lost in forest, in the hospital coz of stress 😭 I like drama but this much?? Where is the silliness and fun?? 😭? I'm still watching this coz I want to see them get together. The chemistry is really saving this.
8 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 3, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss Spoiler
I feel so bad for the ML, he is hurt and he is blaming himself. She better tell him the truth in the next episode. ML does not deserve this suffering poor guy
8 0
Replying to Tatte145 • Nov 28, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
He has already been rejected by FL. For her, the idea of him being with him is a joke. As someone below brilliantly…
He is not ready to accept it and it's so annoying.
4 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 28, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
The SML is so annoying that I don't want him to end up with SFL either. He will only notice her after getting rejected by FL and it's so annoying coz SFL is so sweet and nice, she deserves so much better tbh.
19 2
On My Lovely Journey • Nov 26, 2025
Title My Lovely Journey
They should have removed the romance tag
10 0
On Idol I • Nov 26, 2025
Title Idol I
CSY from an Anti fan to a devoted fan lol. I'm so excited to see this pair
12 0
On Idol I • Nov 26, 2025
Title Idol I
KJY lesssss gooooo
2 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 26, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
2ML is annoying af
10 0
Replying to seona • Oct 28, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
lol same, maybe we’re all just watching to see how they finally decide to wrap this mess up
exactly, too much is going here and it's getting unbearable.
2 0
