K-Drama
On The Remarried Empress • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
when is this coming? when when when????
1 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 31, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I liked the second leads more, wish they had more scenes
5 0
On Dream to You • Jul 14, 2026
Title Dream to You
Just completed the first episode and its so good!!! I must say, Hyeri never disappoints, her chemistry with her costars is always great. I love her so much man 😭
9 0
On Love in Sync • Jul 12, 2026
Title Love in Sync
This is a fun watch
2 0
On Dream to You • Jul 7, 2026
Title Dream to You
I show their photos together and I can already see the amazing chemistry between them!! super excited for this couple yayyy
6 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jul 7, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
The ending was hilarious 😂
14 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 7, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
ohmygod I love how straightforward the leads are, hate the ex tho why the fuck he keep showing up so annoying!!!
5 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Jul 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
omg is this going to be bl?
1 5
On Reborn Rookie • Jul 5, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
Lee Jun Young never disappoints he is sooooo good. I enjoyed this show very much and I Love how the ending was also on point without being too rushed or missing anything.
21 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I'm actually starting to like this, it's so simple and cute 😝
10 0
Replying to Maomao • Jun 30, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
i find the combination of second leads, No-ah and that younger guy, Jae-in more exciting to follow😀🤩😍
So true really excited for their story 🤭
2 0
On Dream to You • Jun 29, 2026
Title Dream to You
Both look unrecognisble in the poster lol very excited to see this pair tho
9 2
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 29, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
Not a single boring episode!! Episode 10 especially what an unexpected twist, Love the character development of Jae Seong.
14 0
Replying to iza • Jun 29, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row
people on tiktok are genuinely treating Jin kyung like she's a monster for kissing another adult, what an odd…
Reverse the genders and no one would care. The double standard is pretty obvious
14 0
On Dream to You • Jun 24, 2026
Title Dream to You
They look unrecognisable in the poster 😭
14 0
On Office Worker Who Sees Fate • Jun 24, 2026
Title Office Worker Who Sees Fate
Why is he only doing office worker roles lately? 😭
12 1
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 24, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
This is genuinely so good, why such low ratings?
12 1
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 1, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
This is going to be an interesting watch, episode 2 was so much fun.
9 1
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 29, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
I liked the ending but I want season 2....
4 0
Replying to matchalatte • May 27, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
i don't get the anger..what is soooo bad? is this your first time watching kdramas?
poor child
2 0
