Celebrity Replying to Kaku Moku • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I guess it won't happen here๐๐ keeping in mind it's blackpink jisoo๐ damn!! She doesn't even wear revealing…
Nope!!! They may be short but doesn't leave any space for revealing her assets ๐๐๐คฃ
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
15000 comments. ๐๐ฟ ๐ฅณSome pro active members in this comment section@Dani@wynavenue@One-way ticket@Tokio…
M the most impulse among all๐๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ didn't realise when I fell so madly in love with this show and characters n without a doubt members like you๐คญ
0 1
Replying to Deeyouth • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Even spies need their cups of ramyeon.
๐คฃ
0 0
Replying to 9620895 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
alright i gave this show a really good chance by watching 8 eps but I'm sOOOO tired of them being in that dorm!…
How is it draggy???? I think u don't like the setting that's understandable but draggy??? Don't think so..
9 2
Replying to Adilah • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
This drama is becoming a joke. This episode Kang Mu plays Hide and Seek with the spies next episode Young Ro turns.
It it supposed to hv comedy elements in serious situation ๐ black comedy
7 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
NahI saw a poster they were kissing ๐ฝ
May be they were holding poison in their mouth to kill each other๐
0 1
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
There is no drag things are going how they should be They canโt just simply come out of a hostage in 1 dayItโs…
Yessss...The pace of the drama is perfect, we are getting to know the characters more, plot getting more interesting, acting is first class, direction chef kiss, all the technical aspects perfect...then where is the drag๐๐ I guess people are getting suffocation like the characters are feeling in the drama hence they want it to end soon ๐
2 1
Replying to FlyDoll • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Honestly I was completely in shock when YR tricked SH. At that moment I felt the sincerity of the words SH spoke…
They both are in love but like how sooho suppressed his feelings for his patriotism now youngro care more about getting out to see her brother for the last time...
0 1
Replying to LouM • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yeah he did and im glad because it was obviously for the role,in always glad seeing actors change their body for…
Gurl!!! He is someone people should fear๐ so he look perfect.l๐คค๐คค๐คค
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
What do you think about Miss.Pi ?
She is acting as the agent of NSPA without her will...she was the one reporting on youngro
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
What about the girls menstrual cycles ?
Its just been few days ๐...I can tell you if youngro has her period sooho will be the first one to get sanitary pads for her๐๐๐....rn youngro is acting like a spoilt brat and sooho as the worried n frustrated father ๐ sooho deserves it
5 2
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
In the next one or two episodes All the hostage students + 3 Nk spies + 2 ANSP officers + every one in the dorm…
Hating both of them so far ๐ฌ
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
KANG MOOโs situation was funny ๐ as heck in this episode
I couldn't stop laughing ๐๐ญ only youngro and haein's character are being serious other all are made with a touch of comedy ๐
2 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I hope 13 virgins won't die in the dorm to fulfil Ms Hong's plan
Nobody is gonna die...this drama isn't that dark to let anyone die...two people already died to make the drama interesting ๐ all the characters are so interesting I don't want anyone dying
2 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Those power hungry wives are such a headache
I guess those husbands deserve them๐
0 0
Replying to LouM • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Ugh...they should have. Killed the south Korean cop by now,he snuck out twice and they know that.he attacked the…
He is the most incompetent agent ever why did they even bother to give him a name like black tiger n all๐๐ n those nk agents are busy with their cup noodle dream๐
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
When will a kiss come ?When a say a kiss ,I want a real kiss not just a ๐ ๐
I guess it won't happen here๐๐ keeping in mind it's blackpink jisoo๐ damn!! She doesn't even wear revealing clothes, not even in photoshoot ๐คข I need a great kissing scene from them though ๐ญ haein is a great kisser but jisoo๐ญ and the drama's time period also doesn't allow it๐ฅบ
3 2
Replying to gwoorie • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Sometimes I don't know whether should I laugh or be serious because of the sound effects. Anyways, I'm smiling…
๐๐คฃthis drama has some of the funniest scenes in the most serious situation ๐ no doubt they say its a black comedy...I laughed out loud when black tiger was being shoot๐
5 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Out of contextCan you people suggest some dramas with best kisses (real kisses) ,not stoic kisses with wide eyes
Did you watch "Its okay to not be okay" damn!!! Their kiss was too real๐
1 0
Replying to iota • Jan 9, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Damn idk why but I got so happy after watching so ho's face when young ro pushed him back
Sooho was like girl let go off your hand...imma show you how to hug passionately ๐คก๐คก๐คก
2 0