Editorials Replying to Cherryshine • Nov 9, 2022
Title Be Passionately in Love
Why not, DD can portray a role of bad guy very well, and shenyue as a straight A student 🤷 take the example…
agreeing with you that Yue Yue can pull this off.
3 0
On Shen Yue • Nov 9, 2022
Person Shen Yue
Loving her new profile photo! She looks more professional and its showing off her facial charms <3
7 3
On Shining Days • Nov 9, 2022
Title Shining Days
this needs to happen ASAP
10 0
On The One • Nov 9, 2022
Title The One
woh.... this is a long awaited pair up. I hope YY is a strong mischievous lead. Hoping this pair up sticks.
3 0
On The Most Ordinary Romance • Nov 3, 2022
Title The Most Ordinary Romance
The chemistry is awesome!
2 0
On Mr. Bad • Sep 29, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Finally a countdown- woohoooe
2 1
On Side Story of Fox Volant • Sep 1, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
who is the actor that plays Young Hu Fei? he should be recognized- great acting
4 3
On Side Story of Fox Volant • Aug 31, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Who is the actor that plays Xiao Ping Fei? He is an outstanding actor
2 0
Replying to bebe • Aug 31, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
is he/she a bad screenwriter? lets lower our expectation then, i've had enough times where the trailers were awesome…
oh! i the fight choreographies have been on point and storyline is pretty good... is there another wuxia that you could recommend with better material?
0 0
Replying to bebe • Aug 31, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
I have a feeling this drama won't be as good quality as LBFAD and LLTG, these two have great scripts and production
quality wise- i think it's just as good. have you seen the fight scenes??? it's good to see actors really get into the movements- I've not see one stiff back moment. I believe that they are fighters- LOL. the choreography and camera work is awesome... perhaps you don't like the direction and story is not your cut of tea? I wouldn't go further to compare this with anything else airing at the moment. LLTG is just as good but they are totally different angles production and story wise
1 0
On Side Story of Fox Volant • Aug 31, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Don't believe the ratings here. worth the watch! great story line and compelling characters
12 6
Replying to Ramya17 • Aug 4, 2022
Title The Last Immortal
This drama is yet to start and not confirmed abt casts
Thank you! I'm using MDL beta app and it had an air date..
1 0
On The Last Immortal • Aug 4, 2022
Title The Last Immortal
expected release date?
0 2
On The Legend of Shen Li • Aug 4, 2022
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Excited for this
9 2
On Close to Love • Aug 3, 2022
Title Close to Love
looking forward to seeing Charlie on screen and hoping YueYue has a lot of screen time also.
0 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Aug 1, 2022
Title Do You Like Brahms?
appreciated this but I realize this is not a genre for me. acting/production and chemistry were really great tho. good story also
1 0
Replying to Purple • Jul 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
You should watch a few more episodes,, YD is not spoiled or rough..she is very gentle generous etc😊..you may…
My first initial comment was just about YZ- calm down lol
1 1
Replying to Purple • Jul 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
You should watch a few more episodes,, YD is not spoiled or rough..she is very gentle generous etc😊..you may…
Right because that’s her character. Does she not get her way? Does she not speak out of line to elders without repercussions…
1 0
Replying to MaryThomas • Jul 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
My least favorite actress for sure. She seems to onpy take on spoiled child like roles.
I’m not biased, I don’t feel anyway for either actresses. I just stated something about YZ in this forum that didn’t agree with some ppl.
0 0
Replying to Purple • Jul 24, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
You should watch a few more episodes,, YD is not spoiled or rough..she is very gentle generous etc😊..you may…
LMAO?!? What are you on? I get it you are a die hard fan, not going to change my POV. Also I’m not biased. I watched both shows.
1 3
