Celebrity
Replying to RebaYunXi • May 9, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
Really need Reba with LuoYunXi
Their visuals in a xianxia … I can’t even imagine 😍 would love for them to be paired
2 0
Replying to ender1979 • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
i am like, wow his lips! wow his cheekbones!OMG the kingly costumes are KILLING ME!
The smirks and eyebrows 😆
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Love me some Bai Lu thats my girl ❤️ but yall this man Luo Yunxi is so handsome i am just blown away with his visuals 😍🤤
19 4
Replying to ender1979 • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
How have people watched so far ahead? i have paid money for a subscription in the youku app.gahhwed, for these…
https://www.dramacool.vip/till-the-end-of-the-moon-2023-episode-18-english-sub/
1 0
Replying to Martial • Mar 29, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Not Knetz saying Reba isn't suited for Dior. Like select a struggle and move on lol
Oh pls ahaha … i think she is the only Chinese actress who can compete internationally when it comes to beauty! Her beauty is beyond unique and outstanding ❤️
4 8
On The Days of Seclusion and Love • Mar 12, 2023
Title The Days of Seclusion and Love
Sigh this is too good to be true 😭
3 0
Replying to Birdlady • Feb 19, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I’m surprised that yang mi not on the list
Same where is Yang Mi And how is Bai Lu #9
1 1
Replying to Lynn868 • Jan 31, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I miss her 😩
Going to binge watch YAMG ❤️
1 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Jan 31, 2023
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I miss her 😩
4 2
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Dec 31, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Missing the Queen! 😓
4 0
Replying to Eva Wolff • Dec 21, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
she just can't act everything she plays is emotionless, callous, stiff and you never feel the chemistry between…
This is such a hate comment and it is disgusting. The fact that you chose to voice your opinion here, where her fans adore her. Lol i can’t understand it, just casually looking to spread any sort of negativity on another person. There are actresses who i think are basic and are not a fansof theirs but i would never post a negative comment on any platform about someone. Im not a fan like why would i ever go on an actress page that i dont like to make a negative comment about her? Nope. Life is hard enough, spread light and love, not negativity.
4 1
Replying to DanM • Dec 18, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
I really want the deceitful boss to get her comeuppance. I HATE HER the most!!! she's so cringy
Same! I felt she was just using/taking advantage QS always asking her for favours! Then when the marriage came to light she was most malicious wanting QS to sign the document to jail her! She is disgusting. Both her and WF are the same. Disliked those two the most!!!!
0 0
Replying to Lynn868 • Dec 3, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Y’all i have to ask. I haven’t caught up with these week episodes, but saw the trailers. So her boss who adores…
Thanks y’all for the responses! I’ll be binge watching this week’s episodes over the weekend 😁 Can’t wait to see feisty QS.
1 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Dec 2, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Y’all i have to ask. I haven’t caught up with these week episodes, but saw the trailers. So her boss who adores her so much will demote her and let that rich brat take her place!!! Listen i am annoyed please tell me Yang Mi relationship changes with her!!! Because i hate her boss now ughhhh i just want her stomp on her, the ex and her ex little, bratty gf 🙄🙄🙄🙄
3 8
Replying to Birdlady • Sep 8, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I saw that too. Hope it true
I’ve been waiting for this
1 0
Replying to andyisme • Aug 30, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Would they star together????I just saw another rumour too of Reba and Wang YiboI hope it's not true😬 the untamed…
Yup.. agree. I just hope we get some feedback soon.
1 0
Replying to andyisme • Aug 30, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Would they star together????I just saw another rumour too of Reba and Wang YiboI hope it's not true😬 the untamed…
The way you said it 😂 i agree i agree you got a point i just think their visuals would be 🥰
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Aug 27, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Would they star together????I just saw another rumour too of Reba and Wang YiboI hope it's not true😬 the untamed…
Am I the only one who is against this pairing i cant see it.. i prefer Xiao Zhan or Luo Yun Xi pairing
1 4
Replying to Lynn868 • Aug 25, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Reba needs to get this role! I miss her 😫
Same.. checking everyday for updates ☹️
2 0
Replying to Birdlady • Aug 24, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Rumor zhao liying and Reba are completely against for script female police captain
Reba needs to get this role! I miss her 😫
3 5
