Celebrity
On Zhang Zhe Han • Jun 16, 2022
Person Zhang Zhe Han
Waiting for your return ❤️
7 0
Replying to Lynn868 • Jun 16, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
I finally completed this last night.. loved all the couples, really wished Lin Hao Qing found love.. i really…
My girl Reba does not disappoint.. was so worth the wait
7 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 2 • Jun 16, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
I finally completed this last night.. loved all the couples, really wished Lin Hao Qing found love.. i really liked his character more than the ML. But all in all it was so good! Now its withdrawal symptoms until Legend of Anle !
7 3
Replying to Soul420 • Jun 16, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
Dilraba Dilmurat 10 stars.Ren Jia Lun 5 stars his acting was pretty cringe imo
Loved the SML way more than the ML
4 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Jun 16, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 2
I would like to see Xiao Shun Yao as lead in another drama. I think he can definitely cary a drama as the male…
Same.. i loved his character!!
0 0
Replying to KSJ • Jun 13, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I feel like Li hao Qing has better chemistry with yunhe than chang yi!! 😅
Same!
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • May 25, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Yes! Personally I still feel the same excitement as before
Sameeee 🥳
0 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • May 25, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Guys I’m so excited !!! Finally !!! 😅🎉 Honestly, since this aired I haven’t watched another drama. The excitement and patience was too real 🥳 ready to see my girl Rebaaaa 🔥❤️
1 0
Replying to anonymous me • May 25, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
when will s2 be released?
Yessssss 🎉🎉🎉
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • May 21, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I'M SO HAPPY
Sameeeeeee im so excited !!
2 0
Replying to UnicornBaby • May 20, 2022
Person Luo Yun Xi
Imagine the visual of him and dilireba in costume drama, heavenly!
Yessss please
0 0
On Feng Lai Qi • May 1, 2022
Title Feng Lai Qi
I hope reba takes this 😍
4 9
Replying to kimp05 • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I respect your opinion, but there's no need to compared the two actresses. It's okay to compared the characters…
Thank you! I don’t come here to see another actress name. I just want to read about reba! Ugh
0 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Apr 26, 2022
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Im excited about Reba’s future projects. I would love to see her paired with Xiao Zhan or Leo Luo 😍😍😍
4 1
Replying to WK1 • Apr 23, 2022
Title Prosecution Elite
Just read an article which claimed that Reba's next drama will be a modern one. And male co-star could be Xiao…
Omg i hope this is true! Can’t wait to see these two on screen together and modern! 🥰
0 1
Replying to 8888007 • Apr 21, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Yes im glad to see more people saying that cause all i kept seeing was disappointment
Nahhhh I’m reba fan! That’s my girl
1 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Apr 21, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Y’allll i’m waiting for official subs and was a bit annoyed BUT somehow I’m still super excited for it! Seeing pics of the leads tho 🥰🥰🥰 trying not to watch any vids don’t want any spoilers! So proud of my girl reba! She always has great chemistry with her male leads, can’t wait to see her with Allen!!!
6 2
Replying to Lynn868 • Apr 20, 2022
Title You Are My Glory
Also I just started TOOL on episode 4 and I’m really not feeling it as I did with YAMG. Can someone who watched…
I didn’t even bother to try resuming lol I think because of the famous leads in TOOL I thought it would be mature as YAMG. Same here i’ll just rewatch cause YAMG is my comfort drama.
2 0
Replying to Naenae • Apr 10, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Hmmm April 25 is just around the corner ,I guess I’ll just wait for the full upload with official subs
Another two weeks sigh
1 0
Replying to elle • Apr 10, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
the decision to not uploading eng sub right away is just pure stupidity. by the time they put an eng sub i dont…
I agree!! International fans have been patiently awaiting this drama. So much hype and excitement is just being killed by waiting for subs. They could have at least subbed part 1 since it’s completed and pt 2 is presently airing. Regardless I will watch cause I’m a Reba fan. I’m just disappointed.
6 1
