News
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 14, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Kisskh.co or bilibili
Thankyouu :)
0 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 14, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Does someone know where I can watch episode 9 with good enligh subtitles? I can only find ones with like subtitles that don't match the video at all ;3
0 2
Replying to zibeeb • Apr 23, 2023
Title Run for the Money
35 seconds!
I felt so bad hh
3 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Mar 19, 2023
Title Jinny's Kitchen
Is this a reality cooking show, or a drama?
Reality cooking show
0 0
Replying to kageluhvr • Jan 16, 2023
Article 5 Webtoons That Deserve a K-Drama Adaptation
Bastard is one of my favourite webtoons and would love if it got a kdrama adaptation. If done well in regards…
It probably will be a kdrama now ;D
0 0
Plushie • Jan 16, 2023
Article 5 Webtoons That Deserve a K-Drama Adaptation
Looks like bastard will get a kdrama :)) (With maybe park jihoon ;o)
0 0
