Celebrity Replying to Raadnin • Jan 1, 2022
Title Unforgettable Love
is it just me or i feel like this is ceo's sudden proposal's adaptation???
U mean that manhua?
0 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Dec 25, 2021
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I watched that drama in 2018 and that was not a cup of my tea till today 🌚
Sameee
0 0
Replying to Manu • Nov 22, 2021
Person Zheng Shuang
What happened to her??
Omg it's so bad.. Hope she would come back soon.. After all wht the heck is the government jumblimg things which r related to her personal life with her job?? Waah however thank u so much for telling me this 💜
2 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Nov 19, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I've noticed that some fans of this show use the same 'lines' to belittle and gaslight non fans. That the non…
Yess I tried immensely to understand FL and ml but never succeed... I would really appreciate it if the ml hugs her before kissing her... Sometimes I feel like they r sex-addicted...
0 0
Replying to JKLM • Nov 19, 2021
Person Zheng Shuang
Will she ever be back? or she is banned forever?
What happened to her??
0 13
Replying to Manu • Nov 13, 2021
Title Start-Up
They were talking about kim soon ho.... Weren't they
Haha it's fine 😹😹 I like kim soo hyun as well... ❤
0 0
Replying to Bethany • Nov 12, 2021
Title Start-Up
When all the comments had "KSH" in them, why did I think for a solid ten minutes that they were talking about…
They were talking about kim soon ho.... Weren't they
1 2
