K-Drama
Replying to Sweet_Ohm • Jun 17, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
Yoon se Heon Is so sweet and cute. I love him🥺😭
Also Do Yoon Is a good character. I love those kind and golden heart ones
5 0
On Jazz for Two • Jun 17, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
Yoon se Heon Is so sweet and cute. I love him🥺😭
4 1
On Jazz for Two • Jun 17, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
Yoon se Heon Is so sweet and cute. I love him🥺😭
2 0
Replying to Grey • Jun 14, 2024
Title Blue Period
Can't believe they're making a movie out of this one! Looking forward to it!!
ongsa and sun on your pfp😍 guess u have good tastes in series and anime
0 2
Replying to nonametwo • Mar 26, 2024
Person Jin Cheng
She's so handsome! I'd love to see her in a GL~
Sameee
0 0
Replying to BLBoy • Mar 19, 2024
Title Papa & Daddy
BL is evolving, and should always be about gay people.
Not only about gay people, also bisexual, pansexual, etc
0 0
On Papa & Daddy • Mar 19, 2024
Title Papa & Daddy
Jerry sister (the shorted hair one) is so damn hot! Her girlfriend is cute, too!
2 0
On Chaleeda Gilbert • Mar 9, 2024
Person Chaleeda Gilbert
I want a GL series with her
4 0
Replying to Andi • Mar 6, 2024
Title We Are Gamily Spoiler
happy end?
yess
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • Feb 29, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense Spoiler
I MEAN CONAN GREY IN A KDRAMA
2 0
On The Eighth Sense • Feb 29, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense Spoiler
I CRIED WITH CONAN GREY IN EP 9!
3 0
On The Eighth Sense • Feb 23, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
Eun Ji Is so toxic, I can't stand her
3 0
On The Eighth Sense • Feb 23, 2024
Title The Eighth Sense
I love yoon won
1 0
Replying to KJTBOY • Feb 15, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
It’s really overrated! MDL ratings are garbage don’t trust the comments and ratings!
The fact Is that ratings are Always highter at korean dramas than at other countries and I dont like it. Expecially because korean dramas are the ones I like less (i love thai)
1 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 13, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
I'm at Ep 3 and I still don't understand what is so good about it
2 6
area17alien • Feb 12, 2024
List ✨WOMEN✨ of BL
expecially Silvy and Apply
1 1
Replying to Antoon Windsor • Feb 12, 2024
Title Coming Out
I watched it on GagaOOLala
Thanks
1 0
On Coming Out • Feb 10, 2024
Title Coming Out
where to watch?
1 2
Replying to Hxxngjxxngie • Feb 7, 2024
Game Favorite BL series
Can’t believe I had to choose between Not ma and Manner of death in the final round 😭
It's difficult I know
1 0
Replying to Between-Us Lover • Feb 6, 2024
Game Favorite BL series
How can you make me choose between The Eclipse and Never let me go also Theory of love and Not me! 😡😰🥲
Beacuse they are my favourites and I also can't choose. I know I made it too difficult
0 1