Celebrity
Kenneth Carl Vega • Feb 4, 2024
Game YOUR BEST BL ACTOR
Tul Pakorn and Gun in finale round, difficult
1 1
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Jan 31, 2024
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Someone knows the Instagram of the author?
0 0
On Violet Rain • Jan 31, 2024
Person Violet Rain
does she have an instagram account?
0 1
On The Middleman's Love: Uncut • Jan 28, 2024
Title The Middleman's Love: Uncut
Is Gus lithromantic/lithosexual?
2 0
Replying to nightnight • Jan 1, 2024
Title I Love/Kill You
So I didn't even realise I had it on my PTW, but I'm HIGHLY gassed about seeing it be labelled BL/Yuri!!! Might…
If u are interested, there's the book avaiable on amazon (english edition)
2 1
On We Are Gamily • Jan 1, 2024
Title We Are Gamily
Never seen such a cute and funny movie. THIS WAS AMAZING
1 2
On Summer Déjà-vu • Dec 21, 2023
Title Summer Déjà-vu
I NEED TO WATCH THIS! DISCIPLINE Z CAN'T END THAT WAY... IT WAS A MASTERPIECE
1 0
Replying to Aliciapark19 • Dec 20, 2023
Title Summer Déjà-vu
Did they film it?
I'm trying to find out too😭😭. I LOVED THIS COUPLE
0 0
On Love Senior • Nov 27, 2023
Title Love Senior
A pansexual female lead??? Finally my rappresentantion!
2 0
Replying to Chun Mo Rionnag • May 9, 2023
Game Best BL drama
I don't particularly like Thai-BL so this was difficult.
Well so I can make one with not thai BL or with korean
1 1
c00and • May 5, 2023
Game The GMMTV 2023 Tournament
I'm excited for those series. How long do we have to wait for them to be relased?
0 1
shark707 • May 4, 2023
Game underrated BLs
So cute quiz, I apreciate u used underrated BLs🥺 would u like to check my BL quiz?
1 1