K-Drama
Replying to lost soul • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
not on my netflix
yes synopsis on android phone is there
0 0
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Netflix synopsis for ep 9, 10 are out babies 🤌😭💙💙💙💙💙
not on my netflix
0 3
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Mar 25, 2022
Title Business Proposal
That hug and tear wiping scene better be there !!??????
yes!!!!!
0 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Mar 24, 2022
Title Love in the Moonlight
does this have a sad ending I am considering ton watch it but if it has a sad ending then I wont be able to watch it please let me know
0 4
Replying to lost soul • Mar 24, 2022
Title Business Proposal
yes please
i did
0 0
Replying to Swagoo • Mar 24, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Anyone wanna be friends with me and talk about this series? I have a lot of good things to say. However if you…
yes please
0 2
Replying to Jay noona • Mar 24, 2022
Title My Mister
you can judge it by yourself from just 2 eps. it disappointed me a lot i couldn't bear more than 3 eps. then i…
thank you its a long list most of i have already watched but i will watch the ones which i havent
0 1
Replying to Jay noona • Mar 23, 2022
Title My Mister
you can judge it by yourself from just 2 eps. it disappointed me a lot i couldn't bear more than 3 eps. then i…
yes please recommend I don't have anything to watch these days
1 3
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Our Taemu is in Next Level now 🥰❣️"If you can't pay for the kiss, just pay with a kid" 🤣🤧 Ahn Hyo…
where did he say this it was not in the netflix subs
0 0
Replying to FionnualaAella • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Then what? How could they sell is the real task.
it's a very well adapted version of the webtoon you just need to enjoy it while watching it
0 0
Replying to Sam Arora • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Wow I can't believe I read a comment like this 😂Why are you watching it then?
stop making unnecessary comment if you don't like the drama don't watch
1 0
Replying to Leah L • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
If you think so, don't bother watch this.
It's not at all crappy
0 0
Replying to Leah L • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
If you think so, don't bother watch this.
I think the main couple chemistry is also best and yes whole cast is carrying the show on it's shoulder not just second lead couple ... and this drama is mostly based on the webtoon with the length being only 12 episodes it is impossible to include all the scenes from a 100 episode webtoon ... so stop taking negatively about the drama if you don't like it
0 0
Replying to leontyna • Mar 22, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Guys. I thought there will be no fanwar coz there is two couples. Now Main Couple vs 2nd Couple 😤😤 Fanwar…
what fan war where
1 1
Replying to Asma • Mar 22, 2022
Title The Sleepless Princess
The Long balladJoy of lifeLegend of feiAre my favorite historical drama
i Have watched these
1 1
Replying to acevsjk • Mar 21, 2022
Title Curious Business Proposal Story Y
the drama is currently airing on netflix
i meant the special episode
0 2
Replying to lost soul • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
me too till date I could not complete that drama
yes u r right it's all about charms and aura of psj
1 0
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Guys I won't be able to watch "A business proposal" at 8 PM today 😭😭 because I am going to multiplex for…
Kashmir files is also very good I watched it on 18th very sad yet very informative film
1 1
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Their is something about this drama that makes me happy just thinking about itI never got excited with these kind…
me too till date I could not complete that drama
1 2
Replying to kongki • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I literally get butterflies in my stomach by just thinking about this drama. What has this drama done to me?
same
1 0
