K-Drama Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Mar 21, 2022
Title Business Proposal
After that message of yours i rechecked it and turns out they did some slight modification to the website name…
I got a heart attack as well ... yesterday only I was watching a drama on dramacool so i thought that in the night the site was removed or something i was really scared its the only solution to my lonely life cause I don't have Netflix
0 5
Replying to bidulgi • Mar 20, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Never in my life would I expect to be looking forward to the day Monday. This drama is truly something 😭
me too
0 0
On Curious Business Proposal Story Y • Mar 20, 2022
Title Curious Business Proposal Story Y
where can i watch this
1 4
Replying to mary1313 • Mar 20, 2022
Title Joy of Life Season 2
absolutely!!!!! its too good! really good writing and acting!
Thats what I thought but it was still so good to watch
1 1
Replying to RAMking • Mar 19, 2022
Title Business Proposal
As per the Netflix Ep7 and ep8 description there will be a kiss scene in ep7 but HA RI still avoids him in ep8…
where can i read synopsis of ep 7 and 8
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Mar 18, 2022
Title Psychologist
Draggy as hell but some times good
rom com
0 0
Replying to DarkDamsel • Mar 18, 2022
Title Star-Crossed Lovers
This has happened before with other female leads i.e. Bai Lu in Lucky's First Love. She wore a wig or it wore…
don't know who picked it but it was definitely a wrong choice
0 0
Replying to Bex99 • Mar 18, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
Do you know any other kdramas where the ML doesnt like the rain? Im sure that I have seen one or more but I cant…
My girlfriend is an alien in that drama ml forgets his memories after rain
0 1
Replying to GreenApple • Mar 18, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I think this drama is over hyped and underdelivers. I'm 4 episodes in and I find myself wanting to fast forward…
I think rom com is not your genre ...
16 0
Replying to DarkDamsel • Mar 17, 2022
Title Star-Crossed Lovers
This has happened before with other female leads i.e. Bai Lu in Lucky's First Love. She wore a wig or it wore…
yes I still watch some scenes of that drama can not get over it
1 0
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
4 days more to go JdjfhfjfjfbcbCan't wait for ep 7, 8
me to cant wait
0 0
Replying to hallyuwon • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
Since the premise was to get KTM married, might as well have a wedding ceremony as the ending. I know it's cliche…
yeah so true ... its been ages now that I have watched a kdrama with a proper wedding seen
1 0
Replying to Marrzz • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
This is the first time EVER that I'm watching an ongoing drama, I usually wait for it to finish then binge but…
same here
1 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Wait… there are only gonna be 12 episodes???????
yes sadly
0 0
Replying to lost soul • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
where
so true
0 0
Replying to lost soul • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
where
Can't seem to wait i am rewatching episode 6 again .... watching an ongoing drama is really painful
1 2
Replying to lost soul • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
haye same feeling bro waiting for monday impatiently
but monday is still far away
0 0
Replying to DarkDamsel • Mar 17, 2022
Title Star-Crossed Lovers
This has happened before with other female leads i.e. Bai Lu in Lucky's First Love. She wore a wig or it wore…
I recently rewatched love is sweet the chemistry of leads in that drama was superb
1 2
Replying to DarkDamsel • Mar 17, 2022
Title Star-Crossed Lovers
This has happened before with other female leads i.e. Bai Lu in Lucky's First Love. She wore a wig or it wore…
Me to could go past 12 episodes her wig was a complete distraction for me
2 2
Replying to Sidra • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
oh my god the ratings increased!!! deserved!
where
0 4
