K-Drama
On I Wanna Hear Your Song • Mar 13, 2022
Title I Wanna Hear Your Song
How is this drama
0 4
Replying to Last Empress • Mar 13, 2022
Title The Princess Wei Young
it's really good
I will give it try
0 4
Replying to mary1313 • Mar 13, 2022
Title Joy of Life Season 2
absolutely!!!!! its too good! really good writing and acting!
Oh yes I have watched all of the above you have mentioned and yes I am into BL dramas so please do recommend me more 😀
1 5
Replying to TatyaVinchu • Mar 13, 2022
Title Eternal Love
Ancient detectiveRebel PrincessSword snow strideThe longest day in Chang'anEver NightStory of yanxi palaceYoung…
Thank you for these many suggestions
0 0
Replying to Rani_28 • Mar 13, 2022
Title My Dear Destiny
watch these amazing historical dramas - romance of tiger and rose / Unique lady1,2 / Oh! My Sweet liar (is the…
Yes I have watched both Let me try My handsome sibling
0 0
Replying to Rani_28 • Mar 12, 2022
Title My Dear Destiny
watch these amazing historical dramas - romance of tiger and rose / Unique lady1,2 / Oh! My Sweet liar (is the…
Thank you I have already watched all if you have any other do recommend
0 3
Replying to Mermaid • Mar 12, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Finally we have another common favourite lol
Yes after a long time ... I am in love with Monday's and I wait impatiently for it 😂😂🤣
3 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 12, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I can't wait any longer
4 0
Replying to Judah Shah • Mar 12, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Lmaooo I love when her phone rings 🤣🤣🤣🤣
yes 😂🤣
3 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Mar 12, 2022
Title Business Proposal
“Be Strong, Geum-hui” is the best drama of the year
yes
3 0
Replying to Mermaid • Mar 12, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Finally we have another common favourite lol
really this drama is making me impatient ... I want to watch the next episode asap
4 2
Replying to Grey • Mar 12, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Waiting for Monday T.T
Can't wait now
2 0
Replying to mary1313 • Mar 8, 2022
Title Joy of Life Season 2
absolutely!!!!! its too good! really good writing and acting!
Thank you and do let me know if you have any more drama recommendations in any language
1 8
Replying to mary1313 • Mar 8, 2022
Title Joy of Life Season 2
absolutely!!!!! its too good! really good writing and acting!
I will watch it i cant wait now
3 10
Replying to lost soul • Mar 8, 2022
Title Business Proposal
where can i read the webtoon
ok thanks
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Mar 8, 2022
Title Psychologist
Draggy as hell but some times good
so should i watch it
0 3
Replying to mary1313 • Mar 8, 2022
Title Joy of Life Season 2
absolutely!!!!! its too good! really good writing and acting!
I am going to watch it after my exams
2 13
Replying to lost soul • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
where can i read the webtoon
Is this webtoon still ongoing or completed
0 2
On Love Unexpected • Mar 7, 2022
Title Love Unexpected
I tried it till 4 episodes but its not getting better
0 3
Replying to wake me up next week • Mar 7, 2022
Title Love Unexpected
Ive watched 12 eps and I personally think it didnt get better , there are better dramas to watch . But overally…
can you recommend any new dramas
0 2
