Celebrity Replying to vidalme01 • Oct 15, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Itโs weird that they supposedly be playing brother and sister, yet they kiss passionately and sleep together…
theyโre gas lighting you ๐๐๐ yes I thought this was weird as well
1 0
Replying to OliviaW • Jun 17, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
If you are looking for comedy and romance similar to this, watch true beauty. it is from the same screenwriter.
itโs so crazy that you said this because last night I literally started it ๐๐, I didnโt know it was the same screenwriter though!!
1 1
Replying to Immis • Jun 17, 2025
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
Wanted an Happy Ending but sad for what they got! ๐
Same, and i was expecting one for some reason LOL this was like a slap in the face... even though the movie was amazing
1 0
Replying to Gig • Jun 16, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
I need another drama that gives this same feeling aghhhh
I just read the rest of the comments LMAO we are all talking about the feeling the show gave us ahahah so cute!
4 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 16, 2025
Title Lovely Runner
I need another drama that gives this same feeling aghhhh
8 10
Replying to CallMeSo • May 12, 2025
Title My Dearest
Somehow this drama reminds me of "Gone with the wind"
Yeah its very very similar, I looked it up and it seems its actually based on that story
1 0
Replying to hi_chris • Mar 24, 2025
Title Love in the Edge of Divorce
This is so dumb and there are so many morally questionable scenes but I keep watching it.
SOOO MANY MORALLY QUESTIONABLE SCENES
1 0
Replying to Hollyflower • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
I was hooked pretty early ๐ but I think the story and characters really start going through a lot more development…
okay yay thanks!!
0 0
On Love of Nirvana • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
hi how many episodes do i need to watch to get hooked, im on episode 5 now. Its slightly interesting but im not like gonna stay up all night to binge if you get what i mean
0 3
On Master of My Own • Sep 1, 2024
Title Master of My Own
episode 8 and I find the male lead genuinely unbearable ๐๐ like there is nothing he could do to come back from this imo. like ugh itโs taking up actual space in my brain thinking about this
7 8
Replying to sonicstarcore • Jun 26, 2024
Title Jade's Fateful Love
Guys give it 8.5, this drama really deserves more than 7.9 ๐ญ imao
ahahahah Iโm crying, itโs honestly better than a lot of dramas Iโve seen this year
2 0
Replying to Gig • May 23, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
How many episodes must i watch before im really into it. Im on episode 5 and still not really invested
On episode 10 and still not into it im so sad
0 1
On Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin • May 22, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 2: The Wind Blows in Chang Lin
How many episodes must i watch before im really into it. Im on episode 5 and still not really invested
0 2
Replying to baddie • Apr 23, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
haven't started watching yet just wanna know have they kissed by this point ?
yes
2 2
Replying to Gig • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
omg can u recommend some good mini c dramas
Thanks so much!
0 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Itโs airing tomorrow? Omg. Omg. Omg. I love it how we had such a drought with costume dramas for months now…
omg can u recommend some good mini c dramas
1 3
On Love You Seven Times • Mar 17, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
one of the songs on the soundtrack i literally love so much but cannot find anywhere. Its like a musical score and there are no lyrics. It's the song playing in the background on Episode 29 like 30 minutes in. If anyone can help lmk lol
0 1
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 13, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
suchhhh Unrequited Love vibes imo, like even the soundtrack
1 0
On Love Endures • Feb 29, 2024
Title Love Endures
I cannot stand mingyu like please she is so annoying
2 1
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Feb 25, 2024
Title I May Love You
What is this? I m on episode 4 and she needs to be imprisoned! She has a room full of his photos - creepy stalker.…
IM CRYING this is so funny, Im glad i read your comment before i started this so that i could prepare myself. She is literally psychotic ๐
0 0
