Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: Asia
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
Replying to Mon123 • Sep 20, 2024
Title Unintentional Love Story Spoiler
Yes, they did end up together, hopefully there is season 2 to explain the detail.
hopefully, it just left hanging with the hug
0 0
On Summer Night • Sep 3, 2024
Title Summer Night
what does the wizard hat keychain mean? why did both Jewel and Tan have the same?
1 2
On Toxic Daughter • Aug 14, 2024
Title Toxic Daughter Spoiler
at the ending i find the family quite dumb, they should have run instead of sitting there for death.
0 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Aug 14, 2024
Title Dreamcatcher
I just finished the novel, such a great story! And the LA is still listed on iQiyi as "coming soon"... I wonder…
what is the story about?
0 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Aug 14, 2024
Title Dreamcatcher
I just finished the novel, such a great story! And the LA is still listed on iQiyi as "coming soon"... I wonder…
is it something like The Spirealm?
0 2
Replying to Xiao Qilin • Aug 14, 2024
Title Immortality
Tree Spirit Slapping censorship right in Face🤣https://x.com/dtorini/status/1821190673456099809They look like…
what is this drama?
0 1