Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: Asia
  • Contribution Points: 18 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
On The Rebound • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Rebound
bro is too coincidence in Zen's every location. Even the moment when he was kidnapped.
8 1
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Rebound
i have a feeling that ryu and atom might know each other
I have a feeling that they might be related
0 0
Replying to jazme • Jul 4, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
Hi, I might have missed that scene, and I can't recall even when I checked the comments where/when that happened.…
episode 1, midnight sleeping
1 2
Replying to Jess only has Golden Blo • Jul 4, 2024
Am i the only person that always ends up liking the second couple more than the main couple in these bls?
nope, me too
0 1
Replying to Chayen • Jun 30, 2024
i don't think is based on novel.
oh, i tot it wasn't because the tag didnt display
0 0
On Khemjira • Jun 18, 2024
Title Khemjira
I saw the novel on wattpad. Was it the complete version?
1 3
Replying to 10666829 • Jun 18, 2024
Can someone give me the novel link? ( English version)
i don't think is based on novel.
0 2
On Only Boo! • May 26, 2024
Title Only Boo!
the song that keen sang for audition is another ost?
4 1
On Stay with Me • May 22, 2024
Title Stay with Me
this thought has been wandering in my mind ever since i finished Addicted and Stay with Me long time ago. I don’t understand why the name are different even tho they are adapted from the same novel?
0 1
On OMG! Vampire • May 20, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire Spoiler
the moment when they suddenly woke up and look at each other then fainted 😂
12 1
Replying to dffphosphenes • May 19, 2024
Title Your Sky
when is it airing???
not so fast, they just released the pilot trailer yesterday.
0 0